Best shield you've never heard of: The Cracked Sash (video review)

#21deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:00:20 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Saw vid it was pretty good.
Keep doing more

Ps you had a comment saying you had multiple sashes do you still have one to dupe/trade?

Yeah, I have 2 Sash shields (a .98 and a .99) and 2 Instant Shields (those are 1.04 seconds each and each has a dif. Body stock)

Not really looking for anything trade wise, but I'd be glad to give these away to subscribers/Forum members on a first come first serve basis as I plan to farm Vermi and Pete a bunch over the next week or so, I figure I'll nab a few more in the process.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#22PanopictonguyPosted 3/5/2013 7:53:57 PM(edited)
deadlyfred posted...
bump for Panopiction to notice he was mentioned? :P

Thank you kindly for the mention. I watched it when you first put it up, but didn't really hear the dialogue because I was watching it on my phone while trying to entertain my girlfriend.

Now back to farming my own. In the process of trying to get this I ended up with a W.T.F. which I wanted for the longest time, and I somehow ended up getting attacked by Vermivorous...-_-
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#23FalloutgenuisPosted 3/5/2013 7:54:28 PM
Cradle for the win.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#24deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:54:38 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
deadlyfred posted...
bump for Panopiction to notice he was mentioned? :P

Thank you kindly for the mention. I watched it when you first put it up, but didn't really hear the dialogue because I was watching it on my phone while trying to entertain my girlfriend.

Now back to farming my own. In the process of trying to get this I ended up with a W.T.F. which I wanted for the longest time, and I somehow ended up getting attacked by Vermivorous...-_-

Nice. Thank YOU for the info.

See? We can get along.

:)
---
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#25deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:56:23 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
Cradle for the win.

You're joking, right?

I honestly can't tell.
---
#26FalloutgenuisPosted 3/5/2013 8:05:46 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
Cradle for the win.

You're joking, right?

I honestly can't tell.

Yeah I am, it still is my favorite shield though.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#27SinisterBladePosted 3/6/2013 12:29:57 AM
The cradle wouldnt suck if GBX didnt fail to make the tossed shields damage scale. To be exact, it stops scalling damage, so the when it detonates, it does the damage it would do on PT1 and a level around 5.

The Sash is recognized by the game as a unique, a purple one like The Bone Shredder, however the flavor text was (intentionally) hidden from the item card. It was intended to have a similar effect to its BL1 counterpart, another hidden unique. It would seem GBX messed that up as well. :\
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!