Farming Infinity

#1NotorizerPosted 3/5/2013 1:14:11 PM
I thought I read somewhere that they lowered the drop rate on infinity with one of the patches so I cleared my cache to farm it. I've put about 70 more kills on him since then (not including the 100 or so i did before i cleared the cache) and was just wondering if anyone knows what the pre patch drop rate was? i know the patched rate was like .5%. And i don't have any DLC except the stuff that came with the pre order so don't tell me just kill Pete :P
#2R0880Posted 3/5/2013 1:17:18 PM
Drop rate for the Infinity is actually around 0.07%.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#3Notorizer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:18:12 PM
Lol ok more reason to pre patch farm it
#4R0880Posted 3/5/2013 1:21:31 PM
Notorizer posted...

The drop rate has never been changed on it or on any other item outside of special events, as far as I am aware.

Been rumours of a future hot fix amending the drop rates of the Infinity and Cobra to more standard values (probably 3% for Infinity).
---
Saturday is treat day.
#5Notorizer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:26:40 PM
Like I said I THOUGHT I heard it somewhere but wasn't positive, damn thats a crappy drop rate. Thanx for clarifying though
#6jloewensteinPosted 3/5/2013 1:32:14 PM
R0880 posted...
Notorizer posted...

The drop rate has never been changed on it or on any other item outside of special events, as far as I am aware.

Been rumours of a future hot fix amending the drop rates of the Infinity and Cobra to more standard values (probably 3% for Infinity).

Now I'm against this. I've suffered as christ on the cross to have them, you have to suffer too.
#7bluejeans976Posted 3/5/2013 2:00:01 PM
As a not -so-wise man said to Liam Neeson after kidnapping his daughter, "Good luck"
---
GT is Bluejeans976
#8killbot357Posted 3/5/2013 2:13:20 PM
You're better off farming Pete or the Treasure Room for an Infinity.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#9The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/5/2013 2:37:42 PM
killbot357 posted...
You're better off farming Pete or the Treasure Room for an Infinity.

Do you know the odds of finding the Infinity in the Treasure Room?
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#10R0880Posted 3/5/2013 2:42:33 PM
jloewenstein posted...
R0880 posted...
Notorizer posted...

Now I'm against this. I've suffered as christ on the cross to have them, you have to suffer too.

Twice I've had the Infinity drop while doing the side mission :P
---
Saturday is treat day.