Best sniper relic for Zer0?

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/5/2013 11:05:47 PM
genesis42 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
I could see that being alot of fun. Did you run a Hoarder, or were you relying on the Gunzerk ammo regen?

Nah, it was mainly a combination of Infinite Gunzerking + Inconceivable + 5 or 6 shots + The Rough Rider.

I ran a Auspicious Raider Class for that Money Shot bonus, and I switched back and forth between a 30% Sniper damage relic and a stockpile relic, depending on the area that I was in.

interesting. Haven't maxd Sally yet :/

Probably should get on that.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903
#22genesis42Posted 3/5/2013 11:08:28 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Who do you main at the moment / or have leveled up so far?
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#23xHuckleberryPosted 3/5/2013 11:14:21 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
genesis42 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
genesis42 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Don't need 183 rounds if you 1 shot all comers.

Just sayin'.

But... but... that beautiful White Death...

I <3 the White Death, but it's impossible to deny how impractical it is. Its really only good for bosses.

I used to run 2 of them on my Zerker for the s**** and giggles, and all I can say is... damn it was glorious :')

I could see that being alot of fun. Did you run a Hoarder, or were you relying on the Gunzerk ammo regen?

You still manage to run outta ammo. Or i did. But its still super fun.

Ive been using a topneae and a dahlminator with my zerker lately. Super chEasy mode. No need to aim. Never run outta ammo. Can clear maps in 1 zerking. Loves it
#24Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/6/2013 6:07:46 AM
genesis42 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Who do you main at the moment / or have leveled up so far?

ive got everybody else @ 50. iirc most of my play time is split pretty evenly between Axton and Zer0.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903
#25fakesnoop77Posted 3/6/2013 6:21:05 AM
I have Salvador @ 50 and to be quite honest, he basically acts as a weapons mule for my Zer0 and Axton.

Once the gunzerking gimmick wears off then he becomes boring to use rather quickly. I have way more fun changing my builds around with Zer0 and Axton.

My current Axton build is phenomenal and my Zer0 is not far behind. Can't say much for Gaige as not started her yet.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics