Props to Gamefaqs.

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/5/2013 10:17:50 PM
I just wanted to say, I really appreciate this board being readily available with regular posters and helpful people. Its definitely helped me a lot seeing what diehard Borderlands 2 players like myself have to say, seeing as I don't have any irl friends that play it that much and half of the people you meet online are all like (squeaky ten year old voice) 'omg guyz i just got dis shotgun from dis guy that has unlimited ammo and does ten billion damage lololol'.

So thanks for that gentlemen. Keep posting and have fun!
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#2Jambi_ManPosted 3/5/2013 10:29:34 PM
Yup. I love this board.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#3SinisterBladePosted 3/6/2013 1:32:22 AM
Lol squeaker squad.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4fakesnoop77Posted 3/6/2013 1:37:06 AM
There are definitely some really cool people on here and some familiar names from BL1 board.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#5olan231Posted 3/6/2013 1:48:18 AM
Appreciated. I'll see me posting in random help threads and in the answer sections almost every day I can. If you're ever looking for a partner in crime against some bosses I'll tackle some man.

These kinds of threads make me love this game.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#6calistud4evPosted 3/6/2013 1:59:40 AM
Like the game itself, this forum keeps pulling me back in. TC made a great point when it comes to meeting people on here. Most, if not all of my friends play everything there is EXCEPT Borderlands 2. This board on the other hand has introduced me to some really cool people. I have a core group of friends I met on here months ago and we still play every chance we get. Wether it be this game or another.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#7xHuckleberryPosted 3/6/2013 2:57:39 AM
Altho i only play with a few people from here(mostly gbx), my first stop once i open a browser is usually here.

Ive admitted my love for this board a few times, whats 1 or 2 more times really.
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/6/2013 3:22:44 AM
Dear me...

I've had far too many squeakers send me friend requests. Very annoying. They kept inviting me to parties and stuff.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#9calistud4evPosted 3/6/2013 3:47:12 AM
Yeah I've never understood the random friend requests or game invites. I understand that sometimes people may read up an old trade/help thread. Maybe a current one who knows.....whatever the case may be. Just send me a message! Don't have a mic? Send it via text. That's why unless I'm offering general help or trades I don't post my tag.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/6/2013 4:55:34 AM
calistud4ev posted...
Yeah I've never understood the random friend requests or game invites. I understand that sometimes people may read up an old trade/help thread. Maybe a current one who knows.....whatever the case may be. Just send me a message! Don't have a mic? Send it via text. That's why unless I'm offering general help or trades I don't post my tag.

The worst part is that I don't find out that they're squeakers 'til after I accept the FR.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.