Question about 'money shot' skill (Salvador)

#1fakesnoop77Posted 3/6/2013 7:13:37 AM
Using Infinity pistols with this skill active has no additional effect am I right??

As I understand it the skill suggests that the last round fired from a gun will do x% of bonus damage. Smaller guns receive smaller damage bonuses. The skill works with all gun types but must have a minimum weapon size of 10.

Seeing as the infinity has a mag size of 1, this skill would not apply to wielding Infinities?

Or am I reading this all wrong?

'Divergent Likeness' would obviously seem a better choice if I wanted to duel wield Infinities and accompany it with 'I'm your huckleberry'
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/6/2013 7:19:10 AM
The way I understand it is that having a mag smaller than 10 decreases the damage bonus you get.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903
#3genesis42Posted 3/6/2013 7:20:49 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Using Infinity pistols with this skill active has no additional effect am I right??

Correct.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#4innersmokePosted 3/6/2013 7:22:32 AM
The 10 clip size is the smallest you can have to get the full bonus. As for the infinity... There isn't a last shot before reload so... No soup for you
---
GT- Innersmoke
#5fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:24:48 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
The way I understand it is that having a mag smaller than 10 decreases the damage bonus you get.

I agree but what concerns me is the part that says; - minimum weapon size of 10

Also, technically the Infinity never fires a last shot
---
#6K_MAC445Posted 3/6/2013 7:26:45 AM
zer0s one shot one kill skill takes advantage of it though, at 5/5 the infinity does 60% more damage.
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445
#7fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:32:03 AM
Thanks for the swift responses guys. Looks like I may need to respec for the idea I have
---
#8BaneX01Posted 3/6/2013 7:34:08 AM
Well you kind of can get a small boost though you can't ever let go of trigger without losing the boost. Here's a video of it which, last I checked, should still work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqThbA4dNXc
---
GT: Bane X01
#9genesis42Posted 3/6/2013 7:34:59 AM
Here's a useful link that goes into the mechanics of Money Shot that a lot of BL2 players are unaware of:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Shot
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#10fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:38:54 AM
genesis42 posted...
Here's a useful link that goes into the mechanics of Money Shot that a lot of BL2 players are unaware of:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Shot

As I thought, This skill does not work on single-shot weapons, Infinity pistols, or rocket launchers
---