"Maylay" shields.

#1The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/6/2013 8:59:28 AM
I currently have a Love Thumper, and it's wonderful; however, I find the recharge somewhat too long. Is it possible to find a regular melee shield that doesn't have a stupid recharge delay in the range of 2 seconds? As Zer0, something in the 5-6 second range would be wonderful as that would be enough for me to utilize Decepti0n without worrying about my life.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#2fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/6/2013 9:02:56 AM
Get an eviscerated rubi.

To answer your question yeah the order shield can have a delay like that and the hide of terra. Also the punchee(spelling?) or standard white to purple's can.

The whole purpose of the love thumper is to have roid damage for a long duration.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#3The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:07:17 AM
Yeah, but the duration is endangering my life when I'm going up against bosses. Zer0 doesn't have much health as it is and I love using melee for massive spike damage. The Rubi is a weapon from Moxxi involving Mordecai and The Dust, right?

Is there a legendary melee shield?
---
#4fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/6/2013 9:10:45 AM(edited)
Rubi regains health when using as melee, or from almost anything really as long as it's in your hand. It's the quest rakkaholics anonymous, you are correct on where to find it.

Hide of terra is the only legendary with roid damage I believe.
---
#5The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:18:34 AM
I wonder what the drop rate for Hide of Terramorphous is... I want that shield, but if it's something stupid like Doc Mercy's 0.07% for the Infinity then forget it, I ain't spending 5 minutes a go for such a stupid drop rate.
---
#6ToboeAkaPosted 3/6/2013 9:36:12 AM
It's better then the infinity.
#7fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/6/2013 9:54:51 AM
Probably better off trading for it unless you get lucky. I'm about 350 kills deep and still haven't seen one. That's just me though. It may drop first time for you.
---
#8deadlyfredPosted 3/6/2013 11:53:24 AM
The_Hungry_One posted...
I wonder what the drop rate for Hide of Terramorphous is... I want that shield, but if it's something stupid like Doc Mercy's 0.07% for the Infinity then forget it, I ain't spending 5 minutes a go for such a stupid drop rate.

I've seen it drop TWICE in probably close to 100 Terra kills (rough guess)
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#9LaharPosted 3/6/2013 12:15:54 PM
Aside from the Gaige skin, the Hide is the only Terra drop I've seen, and twice, in maybe 20-30 kills.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#10The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:17:40 PM
I might try for that. Perhaps I'll get some better luck than against Mercy.
---