Farming anyone? Verm, Terra, maybe Pete

#11xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/6/2013 3:34:28 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Toss me an inv if theres room. I'm down to farm for Verm. I've never actually seen him in game, and despite the number of times I've tried, that elusive b*stard still never comes out.

Yup. They forgot to add Verm to my disc I think... I have tried all the tips that people have given me on this board and still nothing.

My life will not be complete until he spawns and then proceeds to kick the s*** out of me.

He's spawned for me in the creature slaughter dome the only two times I completed it. with only me and another buddy, I would hit that first before the farm house and caverns..
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#12heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:35:15 PM
Sorry everyone, I fell asleep earlier lol. I may be up for searching for Verm in an hour or so, anyone online?
#13SkateratorPosted 3/6/2013 11:02:38 PM
i would happily join ya'll but alittle warning, i kill any creatures with one bullet regardless of weapon.....badass bonus stats are beyond too high
---
Gametag: Skaterator101
(Operation Wolves clan was here)
#14heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:08:12 PM
I past out earlier guys, my fault. Might try to do some runs in an hour or so. Will any of you be online?
#15SkateratorPosted 3/6/2013 11:09:55 PM
heidegger37 posted...
I past out earlier guys, my fault. Might try to do some runs in an hour or so. Will any of you be online?

like i said before aha i would happily join ya'll XD my gt is below
---
Gametag: Skaterator101
(Operation Wolves clan was here)