So a buddy of mine and I found 5 legendaries within the first 30 minutes...

#11PanopictonguyPosted 3/6/2013 7:32:01 PM
Someone entered their games and dropped some infinity pistoles, a bonus package and probably a B****.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12RagamorphPosted 3/6/2013 7:39:39 PM
I didn't know people could just jump onto a game without you allowing it. I just got the game and have yet to play online.
Were the bullymongs harder than normal? The more people the harder the enemies.
---
XBL: Ragamorph http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/borderlands-robot.jpg
#13RagamorphPosted 3/6/2013 7:41:32 PM
'Scuse me... Were the b0ner farts harder. LOL! Possibly the single moment in any game that really made me LOL.
---
XBL: Ragamorph http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/borderlands-robot.jpg
#14calistud4evPosted 3/6/2013 7:42:00 PM
Oh that was you guys! I joined by mistake and was organizing/comparing my weapons. Yeah I'm going to need those back! Feel free to dupe them. It being my mistake originally. The least I could do. I eagerly await your message. Thanks!

GT - Imafunnyguy
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#15TsurukePosted 3/6/2013 8:21:08 PM(edited)
calistud4ev posted...
Oh that was you guys! I joined by mistake and was organizing/comparing my weapons. Yeah I'm going to need those back! Feel free to dupe them. It being my mistake originally. The least I could do. I eagerly await your message. Thanks!
GT - Imafunnyguy

LOL
TC I'm curious if you have that GT in your recent players list -- wondering if this is truth or a scam that this user just wants those equipment. Hard to tell exactly, which is why there are no accusations.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#16RICKmT3Posted 3/6/2013 8:38:08 PM
Tsuruke posted...
That gaige has some kind of hidden underlining "Luck" over the rest of the characters. Based off off 7 saves, 2 of which are gaige and I was able to get more legendary equipment through her (on both saves) over anyone else.

Granted, random drops are random -- but I am led to believe that she might have some sort of "boost" factor hidden behind her.

Was actually wondering if she had a higher chance at rare loot myself. By the time I hit 10 on my mechro, she had purple for every slot with legendary grenades. Every chest I opened had something purple in it, the grenades being in a vending machine.
#17TsurukePosted 3/6/2013 8:49:36 PM
RICKmT3 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
That gaige has some kind of hidden underlining "Luck" over the rest of the characters. Based off off 7 saves, 2 of which are gaige and I was able to get more legendary equipment through her (on both saves) over anyone else.

Granted, random drops are random -- but I am led to believe that she might have some sort of "boost" factor hidden behind her.

Was actually wondering if she had a higher chance at rare loot myself. By the time I hit 10 on my mechro, she had purple for every slot with legendary grenades. Every chest I opened had something purple in it, the grenades being in a vending machine.

As soon as I started her, The first boss dropped a legendary pistol. From there on it felt more frequent of legendary drops. So I have no hard evidence to support this besides my subjective experience and how I acquire more legendary equipment more frequently with her than anyone else.

So it may be true, but I can not 100% confirm.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#18WretchedOwlPosted 3/6/2013 8:58:58 PM
Tsuruke posted...
RICKmT3 posted...
Tsuruke posted...

As soon as I started her, The first boss dropped a legendary pistol. From there on it felt more frequent of legendary drops. So I have no hard evidence to support this besides my subjective experience and how I acquire more legendary equipment more frequently with her than anyone else.

So it may be true, but I can not 100% confirm.

For me, not a chance. Gaige was my bunker farming character for a while, and I killed him a great deal of times. I did get the sham to drop 6 times, but never saw hide nor hair of a b*tch or any of the unique heads.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#19calistud4evPosted 3/6/2013 9:28:04 PM
Yeah bunker was by far the worst farm for me. I've farmed multiple cobras and infinity's too. Still no where close to the frustration associated with bunker. I've always farmed with Gaige and Axton. I can't imagine any character having a better chance over another. Still I won't count anything out. At this point I'm going with coincidence.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#20TsurukePosted 3/7/2013 1:39:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]