So any new news for DLC?

#1AnthonyBrock2Posted 3/6/2013 8:12:22 PM
Haven't really been hearing anything. Hoping there is a reason to come back to this game.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#2partytrevPosted 3/6/2013 8:57:01 PM
They better hurry up. I have lost interest in this game from waiting so long.
#3killbot357Posted 3/6/2013 9:17:16 PM
Relax, little scrotes! Plenty of other games to play. Borderlands 2 is not the only game that's ever been released.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#4WretchedOwlPosted 3/6/2013 9:22:26 PM
killbot357 posted...
Relax, little scrotes! Plenty of other games to play. Borderlands 2 is not the only game that's ever been released.

Maybe for some people. Personally, I like completely playing the s*** out of my games and experiencing absolutely everything the game has to offer before I move onto the next one. Example, I played Skyrim for a solid year or so before I started playing BL2.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#5partytrevPosted 3/6/2013 9:22:40 PM
killbot357 posted...

Really?
#6killbot357Posted 3/6/2013 9:47:46 PM
partytrev posted...
killbot357 posted...

Really?

I wouldn't lie about this. New games are released literally every week.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#7ArchedEnemyPosted 3/6/2013 10:00:31 PM(edited)
WretchedOwl posted...
killbot357 posted...

Maybe for some people. Personally, I like completely playing the **** out of my games and experiencing absolutely everything the game has to offer before I move onto the next one. Example, I played Skyrim for a solid year or so before I started playing BL2.

The problem with this is you experience NONE of what other games have to offer. To me, that's like deciding to eat the same food and nothing but.

Edit: It also means there's no reason to join in on the 'too long between DLCs"' wagon. If you're getting antsy for more content... then you've done everything.
#8SculptorOvFleshPosted 3/6/2013 10:04:38 PM
Im over this game Defiance is out April 2.
#9Steve0314Posted 3/6/2013 10:10:00 PM
ArchedEnemy posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
killbot357 posted...

Maybe for some people. Personally, I like completely playing the **** out of my games and experiencing absolutely everything the game has to offer before I move onto the next one. Example, I played Skyrim for a solid year or so before I started playing BL2.

The problem with this is you experience NONE of what other games have to offer. To me, that's like deciding to eat the same food and nothing but.

Edit: It also means there's no reason to join in on the 'too long between DLCs"' wagon. If you're getting antsy for more content... then you've done everything.

I'm with Owl... I play 1 game until it gets old and then I move on... I mean, I occasionally play halo 3 or 4 for an hour or so but then its right back to my main game that im playing. And as for eating the same food every day... its called being a young bachelor. Mac and Cheese + ramen noodles = 1 month supply of food for under $30. hahaha.
---
GT: Steve0314
#10ShAd0wF1amEPosted 3/6/2013 10:13:36 PM
killbot357 posted...

Doesn't change the fact that some new content in BL2 would be nice.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)