So any new news for DLC?

#11partytrevPosted 3/6/2013 10:14:33 PM
killbot357 posted...
partytrev posted...
killbot357 posted...
Relax, little scrotes! Plenty of other games to play. Borderlands 2 is not the only game that's ever been released.

Really?

I wouldn't lie about this. New games are released literally every week.

It is funny, besides Odyssey, you and I are playing the same games.
#12MrImpatient35Posted 3/6/2013 10:14:48 PM
Maybe I'll finally play my Halo 4. I've had it since release...haven't played it much. I just wasn't that interested in it, like most of my friends were.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#13Steve0314Posted 3/6/2013 10:20:19 PM
and1ballr posted...
Maybe I'll finally play my Halo 4. I've had it since release...haven't played it much. I just wasn't that interested in it, like most of my friends were.

Lolz... I actually got it just to play multiplayer with my friends. I recently sold it though. (yesterday) hahaha. Its story line isnt anything to brag about but the multiplayer is pretty decent. I liked it anyways...
---
GT: Steve0314
#14tony8669Posted 3/7/2013 12:05:31 AM
They have thing going on at South By Southwest, so they might announce it there.
#15your other dad sayzPosted 3/7/2013 12:12:42 AM
I've got like 5 or 6 games in my 360 backlog that I haven't touched because I can't get away from Borderlands. That's not even including PS3, Wii and Wii U. I used to buy at least one or two games a month...now I'm waiting for price drops.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#16SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/7/2013 1:58:38 AM
I've moved on to Metal Gear rising for the moment. I still do Borderlands occasionally, but I can't really see myself playing seriously until the cap increases, or more dlc comes out.

I've pretty much got all the stuff I want atm. Anything more is just icing on the cake.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#17JkickitPosted 3/7/2013 2:58:48 AM
Steve0314 posted...
and1ballr posted...

Lolz... I actually got it just to play multiplayer with my friends. I recently sold it though. (yesterday) hahaha. Its story line isnt anything to brag about but the multiplayer is pretty decent. I liked it anyways...

Don't t ell me you sold it to Game$top.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#18KingEtemonPosted 3/7/2013 3:04:47 AM
Hopefully, and I doubt it will, the 4th DLC will make the season pass worth it, because I'm regretting purchasing the damn thing after only getting 1 decent DLC and 2 mediocre DLC's.
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#19MrImpatient35Posted 3/7/2013 10:17:52 AM
Jkickit posted...
Steve0314 posted...
and1ballr posted...

Don't t ell me you sold it to Game$top.

I'm sure that question wasn't to me, but if I did sell it, it DEFINITELY wouldn't be to Gamestop. They can suck my d*** since 2009. I sell all my games to Best Buy now.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.