Should i buy this game?

#1The_Hitman_UKPosted 3/7/2013 1:26:41 AM
I'm new to Borderlands i wanted to get 1 but never got round to it so is this game difficult at first or is it quite simple?
#2HaloDad020508Posted 3/7/2013 1:36:19 AM
Its a damn fun game. I just picked it up last week. It can be challenging at times but for the most part its a laid back shoot and loot shooter. I cant express to you how much fun it is and how rewarding it is to play. So IMO yes by this game.
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#3Flow_149Posted 3/7/2013 2:05:54 AM
It starts off simple and then the difficulty ramps up. Once you finish the game you unlock True Vault Hunter Mode which is even harder then your first playthrough. It's fun. Even if you haven't play the first one you shouldn't have any difficulty understanding or getting use to the core gameplay mechanics.
#4JkickitPosted 3/7/2013 3:11:58 AM(edited)
I was like you debating wether to get this or not and I'm glad I did.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#5ALIEN_WORK2HOPPosted 3/7/2013 5:39:17 AM
Get a friend to buy it too and start together, it's much more fun!
---
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and, at the end, the Germans win."-Gary Lineker
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/7/2013 5:54:44 AM
oh yeah, definitely worth your money, and so are the DLC's. Man, I really struggled with this game when I first got it though. I played Skyrim for like a year straight before I moved onto here and it was just... complete chaos comparatively.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#7PhantaxusPosted 3/7/2013 5:58:27 AM
Game Of The Year for me
#8Azrael0206Posted 3/7/2013 6:02:22 AM(edited)
WretchedOwl posted...
oh yeah, definitely worth your money, and so are the DLC's. Man, I really struggled with this game when I first got it though. I played Skyrim for like a year straight before I moved onto here and it was just... complete chaos comparatively.

You played skyrim exclusively for an entire year?
Dont get me wrong, I love TES, and absolutely adored skyrim.
But.. How could you play only one thing for that long? >_>
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#9WretchedOwlPosted 3/7/2013 6:07:54 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

Well, I had about four characters over level 60, and then a few more down around 40. I tried every single build possible, completing all the main story lines with every single character, including my super badass full unarmed Khajiit.

And it wasn't an entire year of Skyrim, I should rephrase that, but I also still played WoW at the time, so it was about half and half.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#10Azrael0206Posted 3/7/2013 6:15:22 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

Well, I had about four characters over level 60, and then a few more down around 40. I tried every single build possible, completing all the main story lines with every single character, including my super badass full unarmed Khajiit.

And it wasn't an entire year of Skyrim, I should rephrase that, but I also still played WoW at the time, so it was about half and half.

Ah okay yeah lol.
Unarmed Khajiit!
Sounds like a deadly kitty alright.
What are the fourteen achievements you're missing? D:
Dont tell me you didnt get Dragonborn <_<
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913