Should i buy this game?

#11WretchedOwlPosted 3/7/2013 6:26:50 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
oh yeah, definitely worth your money, and so are the DLC's. Man, I really struggled with this game when I first got it though. I played Skyrim for like a year straight before I moved onto here and it was just... complete chaos comparatively.

You played skyrim exclusively for an entire year?
Dont get me wrong, I love TES, and absolutely adored skyrim.
But.. How could you play only one thing for that long? >_>

Well, I had about four characters over level 60, and then a few more down around 40. I tried every single build possible, completing all the main story lines with every single character, including my super badass full unarmed Khajiit.

And it wasn't an entire year of Skyrim, I should rephrase that, but I also still played WoW at the time, so it was about half and half.

Ah okay yeah lol.
Unarmed Khajiit!
Sounds like a deadly kitty alright.
What are the fourteen achievements you're missing? D:
Dont tell me you didnt get Dragonborn <_<

Oh, no I got both the major DLC's. But honestly, as far as achievements and gamerscore and all that nonsense go, I really couldn't care less. They're just a useless number and wasted time as far as I'm concerned. I'd much rather have fun playing the game I wanna play it, ya know?
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#12The_Hitman_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:34:36 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably pick it up once i've finished Dishonored :)
#13PDXRoverMechPosted 3/7/2013 8:38:04 AM
I'm a borderland 1 vet but I'm finding this game difficult to play, but not for typical reasons. I'm finding it hard to complete missions because they all seem to take a good hour to complete and having a kid usually gets in the way of a solid hour if gametime
#14RipTorePosted 3/7/2013 12:32:41 PM
"I'm a borderland 1 vet but I'm finding this game difficult to play, but not for typical reasons. I'm finding it hard to complete missions because they all seem to take a good hour to complete and having a kid usually gets in the way of a solid hour if gametime"

I feel ya, it's one of the things I liked so much about the first one, put it down and pick it up pretty much at will, and there wasn't some deep narritive to try and keep track of. The quests in this one do feel alittle bit longer. i can't tell you how many times I have restarted an area because i had to go take care of family stuff.
---
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408
#15JkickitPosted 3/8/2013 4:07:43 AM
WretchedOwl posted...

I tried every single build possible, completing all the main story lines with every single character,

I bet you didn't do a Deadpool or Thor build like I did =p
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team