A couple explosive Axton questions.

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/7/2013 7:55:17 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Now that you mention it, a singularity does sound like a good idea for large crowds. and I'll keep my eye out for a crossfire, I've never actually used one before.

a crossfire is essentially the seraph version of the bouncing bonnie.

i use a slag crossfire frequently and it is awesome.

while i dont think it would top a meteor shower for pure boom, an explosive crossfire would be a good addition.

even better still. get a slag crossfire and meteor shower both.

toss a crossfire to slag the room, and then meteor shower it. i doubt any mod could stand up to that
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/7/2013 8:01:13 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
Explosive axton is my next build. Rather than respeccing my level 50, I am playing through the game again. Only level 15.. right now though lol.

i may do this same thing. i absolutely love my fire rate axton, but i think id also like to give explosive axton a solid try.

might be fun. also extra BAR. i have some nice tedire plasma casters that would wreck shop with explosive axton.

that way, rather than respecing and having to change out gear every time i want to use explosives, i can just use the other character.

think i might try to farm a low level kerblaster when i get home
---
#13your other dad sayzPosted 3/7/2013 8:06:20 AM
Let me know if you wanna go through the game together...could be interesting. Gt: tha 228 great. I work at night so I usually can't get on till 11pm-midnight cst though.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#14your other dad sayzPosted 3/7/2013 8:08:37 AM
Also, I'm sure it does, does Deadly Bloom come in elemental variants? I've only found regular ones.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#15Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/7/2013 8:32:27 AM
not sure when i would be starting this. just something that came to mind that might be fun to do.

though at the same time, ive never played as a mechro or zerker. might add even more variety to level up one of those rather than a character ive already got at 50. though i really enjoy axton
---
#16fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/7/2013 8:34:11 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
Also, I'm sure it does, does Deadly Bloom come in elemental variants? I've only found regular ones.

Explosive only.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#17LifeIsABigGamePosted 3/7/2013 4:35:30 PM
I don't think there are any but I would like to know if there r any explosive smg
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
#18fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/7/2013 6:09:06 PM
LifeIsABigGame posted...
I don't think there are any but I would like to know if there r any explosive smg

Nope
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#19WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:51:58 PM
This is the build I use for my explosive axton, taking full advantage of the legendary class mod.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/commando.php?55005150515105310010011000000000

the only kind of switching I ever do from my normal rotation is the Cobra for the Kerblaster, Cobra only in my lobby because with the low bullet speed and slight lag in others' lobbies, its difficult to get criticals with.

and my normal rotation is as follows:

DP Unkempt Harold
Impetuous Ravager (gotta love that reload speed on a 2 shot mag)
Big Badaboom
Tumtum Cobra (Wild KerBlaster)
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls