New to the game....

#11Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/8/2013 5:39:16 AM
Pryorbeast posted...
I'm "patrolling" the boards currently and reading stuff that doesn't have spoilers. Hopefully learning useful stuff as I'm about to pop the disc in.

fixed it for ya ; )
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#12Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:56:53 PM
Lol much appreciated guys. I'm playing it now, finally. Downloading the Compatibility thing while i type this. From watching the opening movie, i like Zero. Good choice for a noob like me?

I play rpgs and have played them since NES days, so hopefully this won't take me long to adjust to. I like the sword/ninja type in most games. I do admit tho, the Siren chick looks intriguing as well. Skill wise.... Not countenance...tho she is kinda cute lol
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#13Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:31:24 PM
First impressions:

Good jokes/comedy. Claptrap is annoyingly hilarious.

I take hits like a little girl. Knuckledragger almost killed me with snowballs.

I assume it's because i chose to play an assassin, who across multiple games, never have effective defense.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#14pweidmanPosted 3/8/2013 7:18:34 PM
Try several of the characters would be my advice tc. They're all fun but some are more forgiving to start with than others. After a few 'trials', you'll find your comfort character and then you're off into the best loot game on consoles in my opinion. The skill trees and the options therein, are the genius of the game imo. That and co-op is endless fun. Enjoy.
---
GT= PWEID5