what are the highest stats for a bee shield and its variants?

#1your other dad sayzPosted 3/7/2013 6:56:30 AM
From what I've noticed on my Bee shields, the higher the amp damage, the lower the capacity. I've also noticed all my elemental variants lean toward low capacity and low amp damage.

I think my highest amp damage is 46k with 13-15k capacity. It is a regular shield. My highest capacity is 28k iirc with 39k amp. Most of them are around 18k capacity with 42k amp.

Wondering if it is possible to get one with 46k amp and 28k capacity, elemental included.

All these numbers are comming off the top of my head so if anyone knows the beat stats, it would be appreciated.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#2MechOf17thPosted 3/7/2013 7:00:17 AM
I got a bee with 18k capacity 45k amp damage and I believe immunity to shock.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#3R0880Posted 3/7/2013 7:07:31 AM
Capacity and recharge rate are irrelevant. Highest amp damage now, post-patch, is I believe just short of 47k and WILL have an immunity (shock, fire, corrosive). Delay is 6.16 iirc.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#4your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:08:31 AM
Cool. I've got like 4 grounded Bee shields and they are around 40k shock I believe.
---
I'm on one.
#5your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:11:10 AM
Ok so capacity and elemental variants do not affect amp? That's good to know. Anyone know highest capacity? I think my highest capacity is 28k. Too bad its not paired with my 46k amp.
---
I'm on one.
#6R0880Posted 3/7/2013 7:16:04 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
Ok so capacity and elemental variants do not affect amp? That's good to know. Anyone know highest capacity? I think my highest capacity is 28k. Too bad its not paired with my 46k amp.

Elemental immunities (Maliwan parts) DO generally affect ability (amp damage, nova damage etc). To max on amp damage you have to sacrifice capacity. But like I said before, capacity and recharge rate on The Bee is completely irrelevant - just delay, amp damage and immunity you need.

Seeing as the gear calculator hasn't been updated with the stat nerf for The Bee, off the top of my head a max stat The Bee is something like:

16,xxx
15,xxx
46,xxx
Elemental Immunity (shock, fire, corrosive)

Something along those lines...
---
Saturday is treat day.
#7your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:23:52 AM(edited)
I don't understand why you say capacity is irrelevant, I know no one wears bee for its capacity, is that what you mean?

That's what I meant in dmy first post, it seems that higher the amp damage, the lower the capacity.
---
I'm on one.
#8your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:26:12 AM
If element affects the amp, then how come you just used an example that had the highest amp whilst an elemental version?
---
I'm on one.
#9R0880Posted 3/7/2013 7:28:43 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
If element affects the amp, then how come you just used an example that had the highest amp whilst an elemental version?

Because it affects it in a positive way.

Yes, higher the amp damage the lower the capacity. When I say capacity and recharge rate are irrelevant I mean they are not stats that should be taken into account when considering what the best The Bee shield is, due to how the shield is used.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#10your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:39:49 AM
That's what I figuered you meant when you said capacity. So elements mean higher capacity? That's weird because I have a few of each and all my elemental ones have the lowest amp damage while my regular one has the 46k amp..
---
I'm on one.