Looking for Infinity Pistol.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Infinity Pistol.
2 years ago#1
Hey all, been trying to farm for the Infinity Pistol but as I'm sure most people have experienced, I haven't had any luck. Wondering if there is anyone out there who could help me out that already has one. I'm on the 360, GT: MisterPsychotic.
2 years ago#2
man you don't have to lie about farming to get an Infinity dupe
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
2 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
man you don't have to lie about farming to get an Infinity dupe

I'm a sucker for the sob stories, this one does nothing for me..
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
2 years ago#4
Sucks your instant assumption of a person's actions are that negative. Either way, I choose not to argue with you and am still looking for the Infinity Pistol if anyone is able to help me out.
---
Xbox 360 GT: MisterPsychotic
"A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep."
2 years ago#5
Thank you Emperor for helping me out.
---
Xbox 360 GT: MisterPsychotic
"A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Infinity Pistol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived