Wife is gone for the weekend....Borderlands anyone?

#1RipTorePosted 3/7/2013 11:39:42 AM
So my wife is going up to Portland with some friends to do some beer tasting. Due to lack of someone who will take our kids for 4 days and deel with school I am going to be home with the Kids.

The upside is I can put in some game time in.

So Friday-Sunday (maybe Monday, depends on what time she gets home) it's game on.

Looking for a few people to play with.

I have a level 50 Axton and a level 14 Zero but if someone wants to start a fresh run I would probobly be down.

Let me know if you want to join in and your gamer tag.

Mine is RipTore
---
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408
#2SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 3/7/2013 12:11:00 PM
Your wife is going beer tasting and your staying behind to watch the kids. You = good husband.
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth.
#3gunsndrosesPosted 3/7/2013 12:12:32 PM
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
Your wife is going beer tasting and your staying behind to watch the kids. You = good husband.

I was thinking this, but one anomaly remains; why is staying with your kids contrary to being an upside ;_;
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#4SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 3/7/2013 12:15:06 PM
gunsndroses posted...
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...

I was thinking this, but one anomaly remains; why is staying with your kids contrary to being an upside ;_;

1 kid = 2 parents to properly maintain, kids implys more than one. I'm pretty sure the guy likes his kids but taking care of them by yourself is really, really, really stressful.
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth.
#5RipTore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:03:18 PM
Actually I have 3 kids, and the trade is get to go to Tahoe and go snowboarding with my friends on an upcoming weekend.

As to taking care of my kids by myself...not really and more stressful. My oldest is 12 and my youngest is 7 so they are pretty self sufficient. The stressful part is making sure they are at their appointed activities at the appointed time.
---
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/7/2013 3:30:02 PM
Guess im down
GT gundambansheefa
I got a
38 mechro
29 zero
17 gunzerk
27 siren
25 soldier.

I dont mind fighting lvl 50 monsters if you dont mind me hiding somewhere
#7KongatthegatiesPosted 3/7/2013 5:02:48 PM
RipTore posted...
Actually I have 3 kids, and the trade is get to go to Tahoe and go snowboarding with my friends on an upcoming weekend.

As to taking care of my kids by myself...not really and more stressful. My oldest is 12 and my youngest is 7 so they are pretty self sufficient. The stressful part is making sure they are at their appointed activities at the appointed time.

Dude, you are a saint. My wife and I have 2 cats and a parrot, and that's too much responsibility for us. I cannot even fathom having 3 kids by myself for half a week. I am entirely too selfish for kids.

My hat's off to you, sir.
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#8NotMyKhakis0Posted 3/7/2013 5:33:00 PM
shes gonna ************** a lot of dudes
#9PDXRoverMechPosted 3/7/2013 5:49:02 PM
I know that feel TC. Just started playing BL2 and I'm finding it difficult to complete missions because it's impossible to get an hour of free time. I'm looking forward to the wife and kid going to Eugene for the weekend so I don't have to play half missions over and over.
#10RipTore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:38:53 PM
If by **** lots of dudes you mean drink lots of beer and come home hot and wet for me then ya....

Although now my oldest my be playing with me on Sat. The middle one is going to have a sleep over and the youngest goes to bed early.
---