So, i've played as an anarchy build mechromancer.. what now?

#1MechOf17thPosted 3/7/2013 1:48:09 PM
I loved the anarchy melee build, but now I'm starting up a second mechromancer and wondering what would be my next build. I've heard people like going down the middle tree, but i'm uncertain which would be the better tree.. Little Big Trouble OR Best Friends Forever.

Suggestions?
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/7/2013 1:54:15 PM
go with little big trouble, bff is the build for girlfriends or wives(so ive heard)...
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#3MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:58:32 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
go with little big trouble, bff is the build for girlfriends or wives(so ive heard)...

BFF build is for "girlfriend or wives"? What the hell is that supposed to mean, lol.
Anyways, Do you know what weapons would be nice to use with the LBT build or what skills i should look into to take full advantage of the tree?
---
#4mocity_gangstaPosted 3/7/2013 2:06:15 PM
I'm a little confused about what you're asking. If your build is entirely one tree then wouldn't you just build the character as the tree unfolds? Or are you saying you pour the majority of your skill points into 1 tree and you're asking what would compliment those skills?
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#5MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:12:06 PM
mocity_gangsta posted...
I'm a little confused about what you're asking. If your build is entirely one tree then wouldn't you just build the character as the tree unfolds? Or are you saying you pour the majority of your skill points into 1 tree and you're asking what would compliment those skills?

Well, my last build i focused on the majority of the skills under the ordered chaos tree (with some points scattered into other trees.) This time around I want a different build than last time, which is what i meant in the first post. I'm somewhat interested in the LBT tree but i'm wondering how people like to use that in their build.
---
#6gunsndrosesPosted 3/7/2013 2:22:18 PM
Whatever you do, don't just throw away Ordered Chaos. Anarchy and Blood Soaked Shields are two essential (IMO) perks for Gaige.

Past that, choose if you want to (generally speaking) make yourself more awesome, or make Deathtrap more awesome. If the former, LBT. If the latter, BFF.
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#7mocity_gangstaPosted 3/7/2013 2:23:37 PM
I mean you can easily see what skills you unlock for that tree. BFF is more of a support tree and Little Big Trouble gets interesting when you combine with anarchy simply bc of the ability that releases a shockwave whenever you reload. Since you are always reloading when your mag is empty it provides offensive power while you are vulnerable.

Also the claptrap abilities are the mostly offensively based in LBT which is good since you won;t be counting on anarchy.

Honestly though, her skill trees have awesome abilities in all 3 so you can truly mix and match depending on if you are solo or coop to compliment your party and play style.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#8MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:27:03 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Whatever you do, don't just throw away Ordered Chaos. Anarchy and Blood Soaked Shields are two essential (IMO) perks for Gaige.

Past that, choose if you want to (generally speaking) make yourself more awesome, or make Deathtrap more awesome. If the former, LBT. If the latter, BFF.

Well, Blood Soaked Shields is a good skill to have which I will keep. I don't want to dump a ton into extra anarchy stacks though. To be honest anything over 200 stacks is a pain in more ways than one. I'm considering making my new gaige a shock class. I'm uncertain how it will work though.
---
#9gunsndrosesPosted 3/7/2013 2:28:52 PM
MechOf17th posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Well, Blood Soaked Shields is a good skill to have which I will keep. I don't want to dump a ton into extra anarchy stacks though. To be honest anything over 200 stacks is a pain in more ways than one. I'm considering making my new gaige a shock class. I'm uncertain how it will work though.

150 stacks is more than enough even with a pure Anarchy build; don't put points into increasing it
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#10mocity_gangstaPosted 3/7/2013 2:31:30 PM
MechOf17th posted...
gunsndroses posted...

If that's the case, LBT is way to go. Actually there's so much shock and burn damage going on it gets a lil chaotic on the screen with Deathtrap flying around zapping everyone then if you kill an enemy with a critical hit, they explode with shock damage. The other abilities increase the chance of elemental damage and shock resistance n such.

And you're right, anything over 200 stacks gets a lil hard to manage.
---