So, i've played as an anarchy build mechromancer.. what now?

#11tony8669Posted 3/7/2013 1:45:24 PM
One of the big pains in the backside with Anarchy is the reduction in accuracy. If you need to snipe something (like when you're doing the ba challenges for that map), you pretty much have to dump your stacks.

One of the skills I really like is "Close Enough". "Sharing Is Caring" is also pretty great.
#12xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/7/2013 1:54:28 PM
MechOf17th posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
go with little big trouble, bff is the build for girlfriends or wives(so ive heard)...

BFF build is for "girlfriend or wives"? What the hell is that supposed to mean, lol.
Anyways, Do you know what weapons would be nice to use with the LBT build or what skills i should look into to take full advantage of the tree?

Its for people who aren't really good, just throw the bot out and let it do everything, no type of skill needed.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#13MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:28:46 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
MechOf17th posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
go with little big trouble, bff is the build for girlfriends or wives(so ive heard)...

BFF build is for "girlfriend or wives"? What the hell is that supposed to mean, lol.
Anyways, Do you know what weapons would be nice to use with the LBT build or what skills i should look into to take full advantage of the tree?

Its for people who aren't really good, just throw the bot out and let it do everything, no type of skill needed.

Well if that's the case than the people who aren't really that good should go half into LBT and half into OC. Death trap will annihilate anything with it's laser and spin attack. At least it does for my melee build.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#14Jambi_ManPosted 3/7/2013 3:08:47 PM
If you want to build deathtrap into a beast of destruction, go with BFF. You can just sit some firefights out cuz DT will destroy everybody.

If you want to annihilate everybody with electric damage, go with LBT. Personally, I'd go this route, with a couple skills from BFF sprinkled in. LBT is a fun tree.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#15Jambi_ManPosted 3/7/2013 3:11:15 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
MechOf17th posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Where's stormwolf on this one?!
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#16KellyRipyaPosted 3/7/2013 3:22:48 PM
I'm using the middle tree with Gaige, it's a lot of fun. Elemental weapons will be your best friend, with a dash of Death trap honing. I really only use DT when I'm overwhelmed by enemies and I need to send him out to catch my breath as the baddies focus on him. You'll want to definitely go for Strength of Five Gorillas and Make it Sparkle as far as building up DT but don't bother with The Stare which gives him a laser. He'll spend too much time being stationary on the battlefield trying to pick off enemies with that laser. You don't want that, you want him in the thick of things meleeing and aggroing enemies to take the heat off you while doing some pretty substantial damage.

You'll mostly be filling up LBT but I'd also highly recommend throwing some points in BFF for the health regen in Cooking Up Trouble and the shield benefits from Fancy Mathematics
#17KellyRipyaPosted 3/7/2013 3:25:54 PM
Oh and you don't need Anarchy, this isn't a build that will focus on stacks. You're going to be the next best elemental focused character in the game next to an actual Siren. It's a challenge to forego Anarchy but it's also very freeing and a lot of fun.
#18xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/7/2013 3:37:29 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
MechOf17th posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Where's stormwolf on this one?!

I think he's got himself chained outside of the gearbox offices protesting the coop shield regen skill..
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#19MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:45:01 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Oh and you don't need Anarchy, this isn't a build that will focus on stacks. You're going to be the next best elemental focused character in the game next to an actual Siren. It's a challenge to forego Anarchy but it's also very freeing and a lot of fun.

I was only going to get the ordered chaos tree for blood soaked shields and robot rampage. I noticed on my melee build that using "The Stare" with "Robot Rampage" is just pure destruction. Back to back strong robot attacks.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.