I've noticed playing borderlands with open status on is the worst..

#21SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/8/2013 12:49:11 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
Welcome to playing with randoms.

fixed.

Randoms in CV:HD were awesome.

Sorry, which game was that?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#22fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/8/2013 1:02:25 AM
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#23SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/8/2013 3:38:13 AM
Ah. I've not had a chance to play that.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#24MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:27:05 AM

It's a really good game when you got a full team. The community is dying down to almost nothing now though so I don't know if I'd recommend you getting it without a friend having it as well.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#25NoPayneNoGainPosted 3/8/2013 6:05:27 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
Welcome to playing with randoms.

fixed.

Randoms in CV:HD were awesome.

For the most part they were. I can only recall one incident on chapter 7 that made me leave a game in progress (and I was the last one alive so that forced the team to fail the level.)
---
This is what happens when most of your male population spanks it to cartoons instead of trying to actually get laid-BigDan on Japan's population decline
#26Fruitloops89Posted 3/8/2013 8:19:24 AM
Reminds me of Diablo 2 days.
#27PanopictonguyPosted 3/8/2013 10:01:08 AM
MechOf17th posted...

It's a really good game when you got a full team. The community is dying down to almost nothing now though so I don't know if I'd recommend you getting it without a friend having it as well.

If you have some good local friends I think the ps3 version got local coop.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#28fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/8/2013 11:19:00 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
MechOf17th posted...

If you have some good local friends I think the ps3 version got local coop.

It does, up to 4 players. You can also switch you controller number and just have them as item dummies. It's all shared on one profile so whatever you get your character keeps. The problem is it zooms outt when characters aren't near you. It doesn't have 4 seperate screens. People use this to grind for items since you have 4 chances at things like miser rings and sonic boots. Everybody has to be a different character.

Playstation version also comes with yoko, julius, and ch.7 to the base purchase. Everything else is dlc. Costs about $40 for the whole thing as opposed to $50 on the 360. Drop rates seem to be better on the ps3 as well. Candle mechanics are kinda wonky, glitching skips depend on breaking the frame rate more, and maria received a nerf. Blue splash for yoko is buffed and holy flame was nerfed.

Characters voices can be heard from anywhere like yoko on the xbox. There's more but don't really feel like going on about it.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#29BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/8/2013 12:24:42 PM
I know what you mean, i hate randoms. Theyre greedy, they stay in the menu too long, switch the quests, never revive you, steal the good stuff, always fool around and duel you when your not into it, start duping or weapons glitching, and then ruin your low level games etc. but as the host you kick these people again and again