Efficient Treasure Room farming as Maya the Siren

#1minimang123Posted 3/7/2013 6:31:52 PM
http://youtu.be/vyNCuRH3jRE?t=2m20s

It requires the Rough Rider shield (Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt) or the Love Thumper and a couple of grenades, as well as the Breakneck Banshee class mod level 50... so that you can have 11/5 Fleet constantly active.

Hopefully someone will find it helpful. I began my video at the important bit.
---
GT: minimang123
#2genesis42Posted 3/7/2013 6:46:37 PM
Nice vid.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3olan231Posted 3/7/2013 8:46:28 PM
A very interesting method of a previously done video. Nice nice, might have to invest into something like this some time.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#4MonoxideHektikPosted 3/7/2013 9:14:16 PM
Can someone please get me that class mod? I've been searching every blue beam of light in my game with no luck
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#5killbot357Posted 3/7/2013 9:19:48 PM
I didn't see you use the grenades or the Roughrider. Not sure what you need them for.

Nice video. A bit more complicated than the version I use, but still pretty neat.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#6olan231Posted 3/7/2013 9:21:51 PM
killbot357 posted...
I didn't see you use the grenades or the Roughrider. Not sure what you need them for.

Nice video. A bit more complicated than the version I use, but still pretty neat.

Reason being he didn't use the grenades is because he was using the Roughrider. Roughrider has a natural 0 capacity, therefore fleet is constantly active. If he were using Love Thumper, then he'd need grenades to drain the shields to have fleet activated, since Thumper has a long recharge delay.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#7killbot357Posted 3/7/2013 9:24:56 PM
olan231 posted...
killbot357 posted...

Reason being he didn't use the grenades is because he was using the Roughrider. Roughrider has a natural 0 capacity, therefore fleet is constantly active. If he were using Love Thumper, then he'd need grenades to drain the shields to have fleet activated, since Thumper has a long recharge delay.

Ahh cool, I didn't realize Fleet's only active if you have no shields.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#8SinisterBladePosted 3/7/2013 9:29:14 PM
You can easily survive a Tic-Tac with the RR. I always Breakneck and also grenade jump/slingshot all the time with it active.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#9The Waynos BumPosted 3/7/2013 10:33:11 PM
I have two questions for anyone how can answer.
1, this can be done on the console versions for Xbox and PS3?
2, which skin is being used for this Siren character? It looks similar to something I have seen before but cannot put it on my tongue.
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#10The Waynos BumPosted 3/8/2013 2:32:39 PM
Looking for an update before the time runs out on this opportunity (no pun intentional).
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!