Sir Hammerlock DLC just cheated me out of loot???

#1PrimenalPosted 3/7/2013 8:38:18 PM
I went through the DLC story. Took me a while, but finally beat Jackenstein. I go up to collect the loot, and realized my inventory is full, and I don't want to simply toss stuff out. Couldn't sell anything there so decided I'd go to the lodge to sell stuff. Emptied out, and realized I can't fast travel back to the ship even though they have a fast travel station.
SO, I was a bit mad, but ran clear back to the ship from another fast travel point. Had to fight JAckenstein AGAIN, at least beat him pretty easy this time. Went up to collect my loot, and now the room is BLOCKED OFF!
So let me get this straight... There is a huge room with loot, no place to sell any of my inventory so I don't just throw it away, I don't even walk in to the loot room, and since I didn't... Nothing for me? Bad enough the story was short, and not that great, but even if it's just 1 good gun I want it!
Any fixes?
#2youngunner2123Posted 3/7/2013 8:42:32 PM
Not a fix issue

It's a one time raid meant to b that way even if u don't enter it. That fast travel is exit only so it just saved like if u raided the room

Future advice never have a full backpack
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3Primenal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 8:49:42 PM
Thanks for the info. That really stinks. They could at least warn you with you fast travel from the location. a simple "you won't be able to return to the loot room after you leave" would be good. I can even see through the barrier.. All the unopen chests on the other side.
#4Shadow_Dragon_0Posted 3/7/2013 8:51:00 PM
You didn't miss out of much stuff. All I got was 2 chests full of money and eridium and a bunch of blue and green guns with a few purple guns.
---
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
#5youngunner2123Posted 3/7/2013 8:55:22 PM
Shadow_Dragon_0 posted...
You didn't miss out of much stuff. All I got was 2 chests full of money and eridium and a bunch of blue and green guns with a few purple guns.

Wait what?

Did u open ALL the chests?

On the top part there are about 20 that give money and maybe 10 more on the floor

But yeah w my 3rd character I got a conference call and a sham I think. Have 2 more to finish it with.

But pete is your go to loot man
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#6kinggoldfingerPosted 3/7/2013 10:06:20 PM
I was very excited when I pulled a Pitchfork out of one of those loot chests.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#7blacklabel357Posted 3/7/2013 10:49:47 PM
I ended up getting a lvl 50 orange grenade in that room.
---
Xbox live gamertag - TheurgicWraith
#8WretchedOwlPosted 3/7/2013 10:55:41 PM
I've found a binary thunderball fists in one of those chests as well. I think they're better than the treasure room.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#9DieRomantiicPosted 3/8/2013 7:32:47 AM
Easiest farm ever too. Damn shame
---
Before the Nightmare
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/8/2013 7:38:13 AM
unfortunately, i didnt get any legendaries when i went through it.

only done hammerlock on one of my characters so far, so maybe ill have more luck on my others.

i get why they gave it a lockout, since if you could just go there and farm over and over, and it would just be a bit too easy.

i do wonder why they decided to give people a 2nd legit run for the treasure room, and not a 2nd chance for the ships armory though.

ah well. its a good thing i enjoy farming
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!