LF Siren Heads

#1MrFozzillaPosted 3/7/2013 10:17:12 PM
I've farmed for so long and I really want these heads: Alkaline Mistress, Kawaii Killer, and Shrapnel Slayer.
I do not know if you'd even want anything of mine but if anyone has any extras I'd love them. Message me on Xbox if you're up to it
GT is MrFozzilla
#2The Waynos BumPosted 3/7/2013 10:27:37 PM
I don't have an LF head but I do have copies of all the Suren heads on a low level character. If you want them you'd have to host with a character that can fast travel to Sanctuary or willing to play through until we get there with that character. Also, I don't have Xbox Live Gold so you would have to supply a code for me so we can play together.
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#3MrFozzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:19:42 AM
The Waynos Bum posted...
I don't have an LF head but I do have copies of all the Suren heads on a low level character. If you want them you'd have to host with a character that can fast travel to Sanctuary or willing to play through until we get there with that character. Also, I don't have Xbox Live Gold so you would have to supply a code for me so we can play together.

That sounds great! The only problem is the Xbox live part. the most I might have is some trial codes. I can definitely get us to Sanctuary
#4HappyGoNowherePosted 3/8/2013 7:20:04 AM
I think I've got a spare Alkaline Mistress one you can have. By chance do you have the fired up skin?
#5MrFozzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:06:16 AM
HappyGoNowhere posted...
I think I've got a spare Alkaline Mistress one you can have. By chance do you have the fired up skin?

Sadly not anymore or I'd give it to you any day for the head:/
#6HappyGoNowherePosted 3/8/2013 8:21:00 AM
No worries. You can have it anyway.
#7MrFozzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:33:47 AM
HappyGoNowhere posted...
No worries. You can have it anyway.

Thank you! When would you be able to get on? Ill be on around 4 to 5 (whatever timezone Texas is)
#8HappyGoNowherePosted 3/8/2013 8:37:12 AM
Whenever. I sent you a message on live to make me easier to find. Just jump on that when you're about.
#9HappyGoNowherePosted 3/8/2013 8:39:04 AM
Also forgive my ignorance of your timezones since I'm from the UK but that's in just over 6 hours, yes?

I can be around about then if so.
#10MrFozzilla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:18:00 AM
HappyGoNowhere posted...
Also forgive my ignorance of your timezones since I'm from the UK but that's in just over 6 hours, yes?

I can be around about then if so.

Yes. About 5 to 6 hours from now it'll be around 5 here. I should be on. Once again thank you