LF infinity pistol. I have absolutely nothing to trade.

#1N7Spectre707Posted 3/8/2013 1:45:10 PM(edited)
No, I haven't spent "Hours" farming, nor do I have any entertaining sob story about losing all my progress etc and needing help getting all my awesome loot back. Just hoping there is a kind soul out there willing to help me out. I'll take a dupe, just nothing that was modded. Preferably corrosive, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm about level 35 right now, working my way up to level 50. I have the crappiest gear imagineable, though I'm not really focused on finding anything good until I hit level 50 anyways. I really want the lvl 50 infinity pistol, but I've been reading on multiple forums that this thing is supposed to be extremely difficult to obtain. Some people even claimed they had killed the Doc guy that drops it literally over 1000 times without ever having one drop (YIKES).

This will really give me a leg up to start doing some farming runs myself, so I can get some legendary mods, the Bee shield, etc.

My GT is Alex70769
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#2ShirasePosted 3/8/2013 1:45:34 PM
Lol.

Send me a msg on XBL later tonight. I should be on.
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#3N7Spectre707(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:19:41 PM
Shirase posted...
Lol.

Send me a msg on XBL later tonight. I should be on.

Thanks a ton!
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#4SkateratorPosted 3/8/2013 2:21:51 PM
i would help you out as well but all my gear is lvl 50 but great legendary gear too though, send me a message. i wouldnt mind helping out a player in need. gt is below
---
Gametag: Skaterator101
(Operation Wolves clan was here)
#5larsonousPosted 3/8/2013 2:39:31 PM
any of you guys have an electric infinity? i have 2 normals and a fire one.
#6N7Spectre707(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:37:27 PM
Sorry if I was confusing in my OP, I'm definitely asking for level 50 gear.

I know I can't use it yet, I just want to have it so that once I finally get to level 50 I have the satisfaction of using an infinity. Gives me a good reason to push on. So I'll message you as well later tonight for any [legit] freebies/dupes you wanna help me with and thanks a ton!
---
-MiKe345675