Probably a dumb question about the clan war quests.

#1hump3rdnkPosted 3/8/2013 6:52:11 PM
I've played BL2 a few times and every time I get to it I sabotage the hodunks then sabotage the zafords and then my only objective is "respond to zafords call" and I can not figure out how to side with hodunks.

I know it's probably a dumb question but after about 6 play through I've never been able to side with hodunks and really wanna farm for Maggie but I probably won't be able to if I side with zafords.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
#2E8SiliconPosted 3/8/2013 6:53:15 PM
Just kill the Zafords instead of the Hodunks.
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
#3winterassassinXPosted 3/8/2013 6:55:03 PM
At the train station you can pick who you want to side with mate.
#4ShinterLPosted 3/8/2013 8:47:23 PM
After a couple of missions, you have to seek out the exclamation point for the next leg of the quest (this happens a few times). I don't know why they didn't just make this one keep updating with the next step like most every other quest in the game, since it makes it difficult to find the next step if you aren't paying enough attention.

I think your next step is in the Hodunk area. Just check your map for undiscovered quests.
#5hump3rdnk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:31:22 PM
Aw thanks for the replies! I never tried to kill zafords before I didn't realize it was an option lol.
#6kinggoldfingerPosted 3/8/2013 9:34:57 PM
I already have a Maggie, and my second character play through I was trying to get Slagga, and killed the Zafords again... oops. XD
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#7CapTionisTPosted 3/9/2013 3:00:15 AM
I encountered a glitch with the norfleet. If you shoot it before you choose sides the game will register you as attacking them both and they wont die and will both attack you... -_-
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/9/2013 4:54:49 AM
CapTionisT posted...
I encountered a glitch with the norfleet. If you shoot it before you choose sides the game will register you as attacking them both and they wont die and will both attack you... -_-

I had something similar with a Topneaa.

Had to restart, as I was being attacked, and couldn't complete the mission.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.