Sxsw confirms.....

#21youngunner2123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:24:51 PM(edited)
kinggoldfinger posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
I still like my idea of a female Zer0 with a big ****. Thus, no need for a weapon.

Dick? Is that the word you meant?

Nope, can't say it on this site. And, that doesn't make sense.

Inner thigh ;)
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#22kinggoldfingerPosted 3/8/2013 8:23:37 PM
Yes... but, I've done things like that before, and got modded... just saying... I personally don't care.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#23AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/8/2013 10:33:49 PM
capnovan posted...
Gearbox has clarified to Joystiq that the upcoming DLC character is not included as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

It's clarified it's coming with the DLC and is free for season pass holders. You read wrong.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#24JkickitPosted 3/8/2013 10:39:14 PM
Maybe one of Tina's parents?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#25inebriantiaPosted 3/8/2013 10:42:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26inebriantiaPosted 3/8/2013 10:45:58 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
capnovan posted...
Gearbox has clarified to Joystiq that the upcoming DLC character is not included as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass.

It's clarified it's coming with the DLC and is free for season pass holders. You read wrong.

Actually Joystiq has since edited the article to include this:

Update: Gearbox has clarified to Joystiq that the upcoming DLC character is not included as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass. The story above has been edited.

You sir read wrong.

Here's the link again if you doubt

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/08/gearbox-teases-new-borderlands-2-vault-hunter-dlc-at-sxsw/
---
Remember Kids.. You Know Enough! ---- G.I. Jose
GT: GbHaseo---Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#27Jambi_ManPosted 3/8/2013 10:46:51 PM
I'm hoping for Mr. Torgue, with a melee based action skill that deals explosive damage somehow. And his regular melee deals explosive damage, and when he looks at enemies, it deals explosive damage. That would be rad.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#28WretchedOwlPosted 3/8/2013 10:48:17 PM
I think melee classes in this game would be pretty sweet if they at least added different equippable melee weapons. Maybe not as expansive as the plethora of guns available, but still. It could add a whole new level of combat to the game.

As for this character being melee based, I'd be highly disappointed. Like someone else said, melee is pointless and gets old fast in a game thats completely based on guns.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#29Kylebe515Posted 3/8/2013 11:02:31 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
I think melee classes in this game would be pretty sweet if they at least added different equippable melee weapons. Maybe not as expansive as the plethora of guns available, but still. It could add a whole new level of combat to the game.

As for this character being melee based, I'd be highly disappointed. Like someone else said, melee is pointless and gets old fast in a game thats completely based on guns.

Melee weapons that dealt elemental damage?
#30SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/8/2013 11:08:22 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...
I still like my idea of a female Zer0 with a big ****. Thus, no need for a weapon.

Dick? Is that the word you meant?

Nope, can't say it on this site. And, that doesn't make sense.

Oh. Right. Don't see how that would negate the need for a weapon, but I think I know which four letter word you were referring to.

Also, I thought you were suggesting a hermaphroditic female character.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.