best class md for a melee assassin?

#1your other dad sayzPosted 3/9/2013 1:13:59 AM
Leaning toward infiltrator but I'm wondering which prefix is the best...thanks.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#2The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/9/2013 1:19:15 AM
I use Legendary Hunter. Having +1000% extra melee damage on low health targets really brings Zer0 to the top when dealing damage against raid bosses. Just so you know, the threshold for "low health" is 25%.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#3your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 1:38:42 AM
Yeah I'm using legendary now. Just wondering if there was anything more efficient. If not that's great bc I don't have to farm.
---
I'm on one.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/9/2013 2:03:14 AM
I think other mods are only better if you're using a specific build.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 2:12:19 AM
Where do you see the 1000% extra damage on low health targets?
---
I'm on one.
#6CapTionisTPosted 3/9/2013 2:19:25 AM
I prefer Rugged Infiltrator just because I get more health.

The most useful overall, aside from legendary, would have to be Stalker because pistols are the perfect weapon from base. Fast reload, better damage than other weapon classes per bullet (except sniper and launcher of course), Added shield recharge from mod.

Rising Shot - improves dps or overall damage if using a slow sniper
Counterstrike - can be self inflicted with 0.0 fuse grenades
Followthrough - my favorite ability as i love moving fast, since it is a kill skill that buffs damage massively from base it is a great all-around skill

Preferred prefix is Shadow Stalker. Thats just me though
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#7your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 2:22:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8ToboeAkaPosted 3/9/2013 3:07:26 AM
It depends on the situation. Generally legendary hunter is good for a cunning focus/bloodshed build, with the improved cooldownrate it gives in addition to boosting c0unter strike, killing blow and ir0n hand

For a bloodshed/cunning mob killing build I would have to say a blue shadow ninja class mod, with +6 backstab and +5 in killing blow. It's better then a purple one since resurgence isn't a good skill.
#9The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/9/2013 3:45:34 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
Where do you see the 1000% extra damage on low health targets?

With Legendary Hunter you get +5 to Killing Bl0w. I have 5 points put into Killing Bl0w with each point giving an additional 100% extra melee damage against targets with low health. With Legendary Hunter, you can have a maximum of 10/5 in Killing Bl0w, giving you an additional 1000% extra melee damage against targets with low health.

If you can combine this with C0unter Strike, Backstab and Ambush (possibly Fl0w Like Water) and use a weapon like Captain Blade's Rapier, after using Decepti0n to throw all 5 groups of kunai, with a possible stack of 80% extra damage from all sources due to Death Mark, your damage is unbeatable.

No word of a lie, I almost killed Terramorphous with a single melee attack after its health dropped to 25%.

On targets like Doc Mercy, I've inflicted over 5 million damage despite the health of the target being above 25%.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#10your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:53:06 AM
Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. My melee assassin is still a work in progress, so any advice on build and loadout is greatly appreciated.
---
I'm on one.