With duping such a commonplace thing...

#81Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/9/2013 3:15:28 PM
Kylebe515 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kylebe515 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kylebe515 posted...
But Kap feels like he is entitled to tell other people how to play their game.

I suggest you learn how to read, broheim.

I must have incorrectly read some other posts where you said people were playing the game wrong. Not to mention all the other posts where you call people entitled casuals. My mistake, it must have been someone else. Sorry.

the fact that the majority of the player base are entitled casuals is just that; a fact. Me pointing that out is not "telling people how to play their game".

furthermore, if you had bothered to read any of my posts, you would know that I don't care if people dupe. I only care that they admit it.

Admit what to who? Was there a crime committed? Are people going to be branded with a DUPER icon next to their gamer tag? Are you the Borderlands police?

everyone, including themselves. Yes. Yes. Yes.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77903
#82xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/9/2013 3:17:20 PM
Kpt, its just not the same with your protege kaboom by your side...
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#83Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/9/2013 3:22:28 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

say what?
---
#84xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/9/2013 4:00:30 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

say what?

Without* lol
---
#85WretchedOwlPosted 3/9/2013 4:00:52 PM
I honestly don't see the huge deal with duping... if you want it legit from the person that got it, for it to be duped, someone somewhere had to find it legit to begin with. As for people jumping in a lobby and begging for things, yeah its pathetic. But there's nothing wrong with sharing an awesome gun in my opinion. So what if its gonna be floating around out there, trading or duping from one person to another, its gonna end up getting copied somewhere along the line, so whats the point? You wanna hoard all your guns to yourself so no one else can have the same gun as you? statistically, its possible that there's someone that has an exact copy of your gun somewhere thats gonna end up getting copied and floating all around the BL2 lobbies.

The sense of entitlement, no. You don't deserve s*** if you didn't work for it, but that doesn't mean you can't have it. but you don't need to go all nerdrage on people who didn't get all of their guns legit.

As for me, the guns that I'll except for a dupe are very very specific, and are usually things that I'm growing tired of looking for. I'll really only take it if its perfect, the rest of my stuff I found, whether it be by abusing saves in the DLC chest rooms or otherwise.

Example, if you have a shock tech Maliwan Impetuous Plasma Caster with a Dahl stock and a Maliwan grip, hook me the f*** up. But if not, I won't take it.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#86Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/9/2013 4:07:39 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

say what?

Without* lol

where'd he go? Did he get bant or something?
---
#87xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/9/2013 4:11:36 PM
I don't know, I kind of miss him a little bit.. and his alter too..
---
#88Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/9/2013 4:23:04 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

welp, i consulted my crystal ball. looks like he's posting on the New Vegas board.
---
#89Jambi_ManPosted 3/9/2013 4:27:34 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

He went to gearbox HQ with stormwolf.....He's gonna take the fight straight to the source, and end duping once and for all.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#90Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/9/2013 4:28:36 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

He went to gearbox HQ with stormwolf.....He's gonna take the fight straight to the source, and end duping once and for all.

sooo...

he's gonna need bailed out. anybody got his back?
---