Fastest way to pass time?

#1mu695Posted 3/9/2013 4:39:27 AM
I've noticed that there's been a few missions that require you to do something at night and I was wondering if there's any way to pass time faster in this game.

Just thinking about it, how long are day-time and night-time?
---
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/9/2013 5:17:43 AM
My suggestion would be not to worry about it so much. Is the day/night thing ever more than an optional objective?

In any case, you could try working on some other missions until you notice that the sky is black.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3Eternal KPosted 3/9/2013 5:47:57 AM
The only time I can think that it's not optional is that one quest in the Hammerlock DLC where you have to clean off the skag urine.

The best way to handle that one is to work on other missions until you notice the sky is dark, like Saiyan said.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/9/2013 5:49:23 AM
Eternal K posted...
The only time I can think that it's not optional is that one quest in the Hammerlock DLC where you have to clean off the skag urine.

The best way to handle that one is to work on other missions until you notice the sky is dark, like Saiyan said.

That mission sucked.
Did the skag that appeared after even have a chance of dropping somehting decent?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5Eternal KPosted 3/9/2013 6:10:00 AM
According to the Wiki, no, he doesn't drop anything special. Agreed, though, the quest was pretty awful.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion