Well, i'm kind of happy right now..

#1MechOf17thPosted 3/9/2013 11:06:23 AM
Playing through with my 2nd mechro and got done with finks slaughter house and I find a lv. 13 impaler. Sure, it's WAY underleveled at this point but it has a capacity around 600, so it's not much less than what i'm using. Anyways, i'm happy since I like to hang onto low level rarity's.

Also, I think 2nd DLC character comes free with next content, yeaaaaahhhh. Who knows what the character will be either. Anyways i'm happy. Gaige being my first extra character, i love her to death and I got faith the next one will be good too.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#2BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/9/2013 11:55:52 AM
I also love gaige but i hate her heads they just seem so boring right next to salvadors.

I bought and farmed all the heads up to this point but it seems gearbox has design flaws or something.
#3WretchedOwlPosted 3/9/2013 11:58:46 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
I also love gaige but i hate her heads they just seem so boring right next to salvadors.

I bought and farmed all the heads up to this point but it seems gearbox has design flaws or something.

I agree with this. I've used the default head for so long now on my Gaige.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#4MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 12:15:08 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

I agree with this. I've used the default head for so long now on my Gaige.

You guys don't like her heads? I mean, some are ehhh.. but I LOVE Fragger and Metal Blood.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#5killbot357Posted 3/9/2013 12:35:21 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...

A lot of them are boring but I really like Mecha Wrecka, Digitized Death, Fragger, Speak No Evi, Lovely Corpse, and Bullet Buccaneer.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2