Prepare to be Upset (DLC News)

#1The_KiriyamaPosted 3/9/2013 6:11:11 PM
Ugh, I hate this. So, okay, some news guys, direct from Randy Pitchford's twitter. So, without further ado:

John Scott ‏@SaintOfOwnage
@DuvalMagic Will 6th character be a stand alone release like Gaige, with no other added content?

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
@SaintOfOwnage yes

So, bit of bad news there, as for a bit it had been thought that the new character DLC was going to be here shortly, as part of the last campaign DLC in the season pass. But it seems we're shelling out seperately once again. How do you feel about this? Not fussed? Annoyed? Personally, while it's a bit aggravating, its still a new character. I'll get it. What about you?
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3
#2gunsndrosesPosted 3/9/2013 6:13:39 PM
This was known when the character was announced, though
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#3deadlyfredPosted 3/9/2013 6:14:41 PM
It's only money and this game has been worth more to me than what I've spent on it.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#4Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/9/2013 6:17:38 PM
deadlyfred posted...
It's only money and this game has been worth more to me than what I've spent on it.

What Fred said ; )
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#5RinglercorpPosted 3/9/2013 6:17:39 PM
deadlyfred posted...

This.

I will gladly cough up $10 for a new character.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#6The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 6:19:02 PM
Y'know, actually, in a way i'm quite glad to hear these replies from people, not just the fact that they're reasonable, non-trolling replies with a differing opinion, but that it's so positive. Its nice to have stuff for free, obviously, but then, if it's worth the money. Then I would be happy to pay.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3
#7Steve0314Posted 3/9/2013 6:19:05 PM
gunsndroses posted...
This was known when the character was announced, though

---
GT: Steve0314
#8BigLongDownerPosted 3/9/2013 6:52:53 PM
The amount of hours I've spent on this game alone greatly exceeds the $59.99 plus tax I spent on it. And with the addition of another dlc character, it will make another full playthrough (TVHM as well) feel like a whole new experience.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#9legendX66Posted 3/9/2013 6:53:02 PM
ummm everyone knew that. why is that bad exactly?
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#10wareuphPosted 3/9/2013 6:53:55 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
deadlyfred posted...

This.

I will gladly cough up $10 for a new character.

---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd