Prepare to be Upset (DLC News)

#41ReaperPosted 3/10/2013 11:25:41 AM
Simply because Pitchford stated that the character isn't bundled with the next DLC doesn't necessarily mean that it will be excluded from still being part of the season pass.
---
"I eat bullets raw with wasabi sauce." - Devil May Care
#42HappyGoNowherePosted 3/10/2013 11:26:17 AM
If what you enjoy doing is building up characters and experimenting with builds then that 10 bucks just bought you another go through the entire game. Potentially worth far more than some more areas to play around in.
#43Zegma310Posted 3/10/2013 11:33:59 AM
While I was a little disappointed when I heard this news it really doesn't bother me.
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#44killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 11:38:42 AM
diablogamer posted...
Oh I hate borderlands that must be why I put over 10 days worth of time into it and have 3 characters at max level without boasting. No I hate being ripped off and treated like a idiot. There is no way a character is worth 10 bucks hell 5 bucks is pushing it.

Look at the amount content you get in a dlc like Dragonborn For example and you can see how pitiful a offering a single character is. I dont know why you guys compare this to food movies etc they are not even in the same ball park.

If you dont like the Skyrim comparison you can compare to almost any similarly priced dlc and you will find it extremely lacking

Before some genius points it out I know Dragon cost 20 and this costs 10 bucks.

It's cool if you think $10 for a new character is a ripoff. That doesn't make it a fact.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#45youngunner2123Posted 3/10/2013 11:41:19 AM
diablogamer posted...
Oh I hate borderlands that must be why I put over 10 days worth of time into it and have 3 characters at max level without boasting. No I hate being ripped off and treated like a idiot. There is no way a character is worth 10 bucks hell 5 bucks is pushing it.

Look at the amount content you get in a dlc like Dragonborn For example and you can see how pitiful a offering a single character is. I dont know why you guys compare this to food movies etc they are not even in the same ball park.

If you dont like the Skyrim comparison you can compare to almost any similarly priced dlc and you will find it extremely lacking

Are you one of the thousands that left diablo 3 and now have nothing better to do then bash a great game?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#46deadlyfredPosted 3/10/2013 11:56:44 AM
diablogamer posted...

All I'm saying is that I paid $100 up front for this game. Like you I've gotten a LOT of hours of entertainment from it. Met a lot of cool people who I call friends. Every night I can log on and run through areas and escape reality for a bit and have a lot of laughs with other players.

The entertainment value is FAR greater than the $100 I spent. And it will be far greater than the extra $10 I am absolutely, positively GOING to spend.

If you feel $10 is a rip off then I'm sorry, but it's not. Not in the least. $10 for what will amount to several days worth of game time is a no-brainer for me.

I make $10 in a half hour. I could literally stand around doing nothing for 30 minutes at work some nights and will have paid for this new character.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#47The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:18:21 PM
Thought of something last night actually. Bought the game, on pre-order. Was given the Mechromancer AND the creature slaughter dome for free. So, in retrospect, I won't gripe either way. I've already had my 'free' character.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3
#48diablogamerPosted 3/10/2013 3:26:13 PM
No Im not a diablo 3 fan I made this account waaaaay back when diablo 2 came out. Money is not an issue in my case either but Im not willing to send the message to any company that Im willing to pay more and more money for less and less content. Why would anyone want to do that ? Its just stupid you should want as much value for your money as possible.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#49LusterPaladinPosted 3/10/2013 3:40:34 PM
This hardly changes anything.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#50kinggoldfingerPosted 3/10/2013 3:46:29 PM
Go play Minecraft. They give free updates.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.