Please Help!

#1Smokealot420Posted 3/10/2013 1:53:28 PM
I have never done this before but I need help. I have spent roughly about 10 hrs. farming Doc Mercy to get the stinkin' Infinity Pistol to no avail. I really would like a lvl. 50 one, doesn't matter the element.

I don't have much to trade (lvl. 48 Nukem, lvl. 50 Volcano, lvl. 50 Melee Longbow, lvl. 49 Badaboom) and a couple of lvl. 50 E-tech Shotties that aren't half bad..

I really thank anybody in advance if they can take 5 minutes to dupe me one. I simply can no longer farm Doc Mercy since I have lost all patience. I got it down to where it would take me two minutes flat to get there, kill him and look for the pistol, seriously did this for 9+ hrs.

My Xbox 360 GT is Soars2thebasket.

PS: If anybody has the lvl. 50 Shredifier, lvl. 50 Conference Call, lvl. 50 Blood of Terramorphous or any lvl. 50 Legendary shield that they'd be willing to dupe too, well it would very much appreciated as well ;)

Hope the GF community can come to ma' rescue.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2Divided_By_OnePosted 3/10/2013 2:56:43 PM
Well, I don't have one so I can't help.
But, according to my math and the drop numbers I've heard, you could expect, on average, to farm for about 5 or 6 times as long as you have, at that rate, before getting one.

So, asking for one was probably a wise decision.
---
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu
#3kinggoldfingerPosted 3/10/2013 3:58:37 PM
Farm Pyro Pete.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#4GenKatanaPosted 3/10/2013 4:06:01 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
Farm Pyro Pete.

Yeah, I got one from him last night after about 3 tries. He will eventually drop one for you TC.
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#5killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 4:16:05 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
Farm Pyro Pete.

---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#6MisterPsychoticPosted 3/10/2013 4:41:02 PM
Invite on XBL for help.
---
Xbox 360 GT: MisterPsychotic
"A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over The Opinions Of Sheep."
#7calistud4evPosted 3/10/2013 4:43:40 PM
Hope that helps bro! Have fun.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#8larsonousPosted 3/10/2013 4:55:09 PM
have killed pete at least 20 times and only got 3 legends. pandemic, soldier mod and i forget the third. hoping to get a lightning infinity.
#9Smokealot420(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:07:42 PM
HOLY DOOKIEBALLZ!!! Thank you soooo much guys. I honestly was only hoping to get one Infinity Pistol and everyone specially [who I can assume is] calistud4ev has come through with the rest of the items. I'm sincerely so very grateful.

The GK community has proven to me that even if we sometimes tend to bicker and complain, in the end we can all come together to help each other out and maybe even make someones else's day great by doing so!
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]