I am so fraking excited!!

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/10/2013 3:08:28 PM
Just got the Black Hole shield from a red Dahl chest in the Bloodshot camp! So very excited! Thought I would share. Sorry if no one else thinks that's great.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2RICKmT3Posted 3/10/2013 3:13:02 PM
That's awesome. Grats.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/10/2013 3:13:32 PM
awesome. nice find man. my friend and i found a level 14 nasty surprise grenade in a machine yesterday (i let him have it)

always love finding something random. black hole is a cool shield too. very solid all around
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4calistud4evPosted 3/10/2013 3:15:09 PM
Nice! That shield is so awesome......Great find!
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#5sandmanofdarkdreamsPosted 3/10/2013 3:18:01 PM
If you are using a mechro with skillpoints put into blood soaked shield, you will come to love Black Hole.
#6Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:16:59 PM
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
If you are using a mechro with skillpoints put into blood soaked shield, you will come to love Black Hole.

I'll keep that in mind. Got a mechro I'm working on. But the shield is level 39.
---
#7killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 4:23:09 PM
Nice find. The best thing I've ever found in a chest was my lv. 50 Longbow Quasar. Still my favorite grenade mod.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#8R0880Posted 3/10/2013 4:24:54 PM
killbot357 posted...
Nice find. The best thing I've ever found in a chest was my lv. 50 Longbow Quasar. Still my favorite grenade mod.

That thing is a beast against Hyperious, dat pull.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#9Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:11:27 PM
killbot357 posted...

Uhg, I absolutely love singularity grenades. You are very lucky.

Though my sister and I found the Whisky Tango Foxtrot shield in a chest last night, but that was in the Treasure Room.
---
#10killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 5:16:28 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
killbot357 posted...

Uhg, I absolutely love singularity grenades. You are very lucky.

Though my sister and I found the Whisky Tango Foxtrot shield in a chest last night, but that was in the Treasure Room.

Yeah, it was a nice find for my LBT Gaige. I found it just after I started farming for shock gear, too.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2