"Make It Sparkle" worth it or not?

#1MechOf17thPosted 3/10/2013 5:05:56 PM
Well, I just added it to my death trap and it looks like it does nothing.. between death trap using "The Stare" and "One Two Boom" it seems like he doesn't do anything with the element.

Suggestions?
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#2killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 5:14:22 PM
Eh, I haven't noticed a big difference whether I'm using it or not. I'd say forget it. None of Gaige's game changers are that great, unless you're going full BFF.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#3MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:18:34 PM
killbot357 posted...
Eh, I haven't noticed a big difference whether I'm using it or not. I'd say forget it. None of Gaige's game changers are that great, unless you're going full BFF.

I think "With Claws" is pretty decent, but that's in ordered chaos and I'm going down the LBT tree for my new char. I guess i'll just skip on "Make It Sparkle" and use the point in something else.

Should I make a BFF build in the future? Honestly I just love gaige as a character. I've heard a lot about BFF but majority of the time what i hear isn't appealing. Which is why I went with a shock gaige this time around.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#4killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 5:26:42 PM
I spec into BFF because I'm not interested in Anarchy at all. I go down far enough to get Explosive Clap, but mostly I stick to LBT.

I wish the Legendary Mechromancer mod was more usable by LBT and OC builds.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#5Flow_149Posted 3/10/2013 5:27:18 PM
"Sharing is Caring" with the right shield and "Make it Sparkle" are the more powerful gamechangers imo. You should be seeing a significant increase in deathtraps melee damage when he's charged. :/