Thanks Pete!

#1killbot357Posted 3/10/2013 4:23:34 PM
Seriously, tons of fun to farm Pete. He just dropped a Rhythmic Kerblaster and a Legendary Siren class mod, which makes me kind of want to dust off my Maya and get her to level 50.

Not that interested in the Kerblaster, but it's nice to see oranges on a regular basis. I'm kind of hoping to see a CC or an Infinity drop, but mostly I'm interested in racking up seraph crystals so I can get some good seraph weapons.

Anyone know what his drop table is like? Can he drop literally every legendary that doesn't have a specific boss tied to it, like the Teeth of Terramorphous? Or is it just a large list of items he can drop?
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#2R0880Posted 3/10/2013 4:30:46 PM
Teeth is a blue isn't it?

He can drop mostly any legendary, except the Norfleet. He can also drop quest reward stuff but that might (probably is) be limited to the Deadly Bloom shield.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/10/2013 4:32:35 PM
He can drop any legendary aside from the norfellt and things that are ties to terra. Ie. terramods and blood of terra

Ive gotten a CC from him before so its definitely possible

Lots of fun to farm and the rewards are great
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4WretchedOwlPosted 3/10/2013 5:14:56 PM
Oh, yeah he's great. I've gotten the emperor, a b!tch, and other various grenade mods from him. I haven't seen anything too spectacular, but its nice to see him spittin out oranges.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#5demonwithinPosted 3/10/2013 6:33:49 PM
This was mentioned before, but does class affect Pete's loot pool? I just ask because I've received 2 fire bees, 2 shields (WTF and Fabled tortoise), 2 legendary class mods (both for commando), and one Flakker. This was with a zerker in about 80 tries (so almost an orange 10% of the time, which is awesome compared to The Warrior or Bunker), but was kinda hoping for more guns.
Has anyone noticed they tend to find more orange weapons (perhaps certain kinds Ex: pistols with an assassin) with one class when compared to the other classes? Have a assassin at 50 and a Siren close to 40 and was trying to hold off on running any more quests on them till the level cap increase happens.
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel
#6Jambi_ManPosted 3/10/2013 7:25:09 PM
demonwithin posted...
This was mentioned before, but does class affect Pete's loot pool? I just ask because I've received 2 fire bees, 2 shields (WTF and Fabled tortoise), 2 legendary class mods (both for commando), and one Flakker. This was with a zerker in about 80 tries (so almost an orange 10% of the time, which is awesome compared to The Warrior or Bunker), but was kinda hoping for more guns.
Has anyone noticed they tend to find more orange weapons (perhaps certain kinds Ex: pistols with an assassin) with one class when compared to the other classes? Have a assassin at 50 and a Siren close to 40 and was trying to hold off on running any more quests on them till the level cap increase happens.

I'm starting an orange drop table, so I'll let you know the results. fakesnoop posted a topic about this a few weeks ago.... Maybe he was on to something. If we all track the drops, maybe we can get some conclusive evidence proving or disproving it.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#7xHuckleberryPosted 3/10/2013 7:29:34 PM
Good to see you finally getting some runs at pete. He is a good time, thats for sure.
#8kinggoldfingerPosted 3/10/2013 7:37:12 PM
I've gotten three different legendary snipers from the chests after you kill Pete, as well as a bunch of E-tech weapons.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#9RICKmT3Posted 3/10/2013 7:42:31 PM
Does Pete drop more oranges on normal mode than TVHM? I killed him about 30 times today and only saw two oranges. Legendary Berzerker class mod and Skullsmasher.
#10WretchedOwlPosted 3/10/2013 8:03:52 PM
The class mods I seem to be getting from him don't have quite as good of stats as the ones I get from Voracidous. But pete sure does seem to have a knack for dropping pretty much any other legendary as well. I just got a fire sticky homing bouncing bonny for my siren, which I'm very pleased about. Should go nicely with her full fire spec. But I'm torn between that and the Fire Bee I got from him not too long ago as well. I'll just have to try them out.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls