Thanks Pete!

#11TheSaucePosted 3/10/2013 10:05:22 PM
I've been getting very lucky drops from Pete the last few days.

Within the last three days, farming maybe 3-4 hours tops each day, I've gotten: a Legendary Siren class mod, a Slippery KerBlaster, a Legendary Commando class mod, a legendary grenade mod I can't remember the name of, and today he dropped an Unending Infinity.
---
XBLGT: BeanToast
#12PhantaxusPosted 3/10/2013 11:03:51 PM
Maybe the drop rate for him has been hot patched?

Also what weapon shield combos are you using on him?

What is he elementally weak to?
#13WretchedOwlPosted 3/10/2013 11:13:54 PM
Phantaxus posted...
Maybe the drop rate for him has been hot patched?

Also what weapon shield combos are you using on him?

What is he elementally weak to?

I can't down him solo without the DP unkempt harold and the bee on my full explosive Axton.. There's just no way other to put out the damage without having both the valves max level on you.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#14TsurukePosted 3/10/2013 11:26:32 PM
R0880 posted...
Teeth is a blue isn't it?.

Yes it is a Rare (blue) Unique shotgun
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#15PhantaxusPosted 3/10/2013 11:43:29 PM
WretchedOwl

I can't down him solo without the DP unkempt harold and the bee on my full explosive Axton.. There's just no way other to put out the damage without having both the valves max level on you.

Ok picked up an unkempt harold from a torgue machine the other day(dunno what version) have to try farming the bee again - got a lower level version from playthrough one.

Are the Bees that drop now nerfed on the level of amp damage ? if so can somebody dupe me an un-nerfed one?

GT is forum name
#16TheSaucePosted 3/11/2013 12:38:28 AM
I farm him with Zer0 and I use an Alkaline Bee shield, Sheriff's Badge, and keep him slagged with a Murderous Slagga, then I pop deception and kunai-deathmark him and switch to my shock Fibber x2. Rinse and repeat.

He goes down insanely fast.
---
XBLGT: BeanToast
#17SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/11/2013 12:57:22 AM
I might try farming him with Sal, as I already have max seraph crystals with Zero.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#18kinggoldfingerPosted 3/11/2013 11:56:42 PM
Phantaxus posted...
WretchedOwl

Ok picked up an unkempt harold from a torgue machine the other day(dunno what version) have to try farming the bee again - got a lower level version from playthrough one.

Are the Bees that drop now nerfed on the level of amp damage ? if so can somebody dupe me an un-nerfed one?

GT is forum name

XD
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#19demonwithinPosted 3/12/2013 7:10:24 AM
Finally having a bit of better luck with Pete. Was starting to to get tired of him and dropping doo- doo feces. My first rare of my runs the other day was another WTF. Debated switching to another location, but considering Pete seems to like to drop bunches of oranges, I ran another. Then Pete went loot crazy. Venture Hybridification, Sticky Homing Quasar, Sham (better than I had), and a Maximized Logan's Gun in 10 runs.
Now, he just needs to cough up an Infinity... <.<
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel