Odd Hyperius the Invincible Issue

#1MrNateJamesPosted 3/10/2013 9:22:35 PM
So my friends and I have been farming Hyperius the Invincible to get some seraph crystals and I started noticing a weird issue. When his loader-powered shield is down I canít hit him directly with rockets. They literally fly right through him, even at point blank range. The only way I can actually damage him is to shoot the rockets at his feet. Iíve tried various rocket launchers, but itís the same every time.

Does anyone else have this issue or something similar?
---
So the Dragonborn, Master Chief, and Link all walk into a bar... and none of them could come up with a better signature for me than this.
#2Steve0314Posted 3/10/2013 9:25:37 PM
MrNateJames posted...
So my friends and I have been farming Hyperius the Invincible to get some seraph crystals and I started noticing a weird issue. When his loader-powered shield is down I canít hit him directly with rockets. They literally fly right through him, even at point blank range. The only way I can actually damage him is to shoot the rockets at his feet. Iíve tried various rocket launchers, but itís the same every time.

Does anyone else have this issue or something similar?

Yeah... When I as farming for a Royal Blockhead My launchers would pass through the BA Creeper... Its a glitch...
---
GT: Steve0314