how does this siren build look?

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/11/2013 7:05:22 AM
ive been playing a co op siren recently and im trying to decide on how i want my setup to look endgame.

i am playing co op, and my partner is a 1st timer, so i do want to try to keep res if i can.

here is my build that im thinking of. im a bit bummed to not have converge (betting it would go great with ruin), but i guess you can have it all.

i want to be able to support when necessary, but im also going to be dealing some damage

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/siren.php?053000000032050100005505410501

any suggestions or build advice is welcome. i dont know her tree nearly as well as the assassin or the commando, so im not sure if ive missed any must have skills, or if im using any junk skills

depending on whether my buddy (a zerker) goes down a lot, i may respec and go for cataclysm with converge, but thats dependent on how things go with him

thanks in advance
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2WretchedOwlPosted 3/11/2013 7:10:04 AM
I like it. Very very similar to the one that I use on my Siren. However, I took the one out of corrosive cloud, because it really doesn't do that much damage, even at endgame. and I also have 0/5 in sweet release to put 5/5 in mind's eye. I love my snipers. Also, if you're using the legendary or slayer class mod, I would have 2/5 in suspension, just to have an easy 6/5 in Ward.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#3Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:14:36 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
I like it. Very very similar to the one that I use on my Siren. However, I took the one out of corrosive cloud, because it really doesn't do that much damage, even at endgame. and I also have 0/5 in sweet release to put 5/5 in mind's eye. I love my snipers. Also, if you're using the legendary or slayer class mod, I would have 2/5 in suspension, just to have an easy 6/5 in Ward.

i meant to ask about corrosive cloud. i wasnt sure if it really did all that much.

i also didnt think about the legendary COM. i have one waiting for me at 50 that i got from pyro pete, so that is definitely an option

maybe something like this to take advantage of the legendary COM

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/siren.php?152000000050050100005505500501
---
#4WretchedOwlPosted 3/11/2013 7:21:00 AM
That would be my spec to the tee. In my opinion, you can't beat the legendary siren class mod. Cooldown, gun damage, movement speed during phaselock, and all those +5s are in awesome places.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#5Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:34:38 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
That would be my spec to the tee. In my opinion, you can't beat the legendary siren class mod. Cooldown, gun damage, movement speed during phaselock, and all those +5s are in awesome places.

cool. i think thats what ill go with. at least to begin with. got a ways to go yet until i hit 50 with that character anyways, but its good to have a plan and something to builds towards.
---
#6Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:17:17 AM
seems to be pretty lively today, so i guess ill ask for some more input. thanks
---
#7AlleRacingPosted 3/12/2013 5:55:27 AM
If you're using Res fairly often, Suspension isn't really helping that. I'd drop those 2 points from Suspension and put them into either Kinetic Reflection or Elated. I'd also drop 4 points from Flicker (assuming Legendary Class mod with that distribution?) and put them into Blight Phoenix.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#8Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:00:30 AM
AlleRacing posted...
If you're using Res fairly often, Suspension isn't really helping that. I'd drop those 2 points from Suspension and put them into either Kinetic Reflection or Elated. I'd also drop 4 points from Flicker (assuming Legendary Class mod with that distribution?) and put them into Blight Phoenix.

ive heard very mixed reviews at best for blight phoenix. is the damage from the skill worth it? regardless, for a legendary siren setup, you are probably right about flicker. dont think id need a full 10/5 in it and the points could be useful elsewhere.

also, what are people's opinions on scorn and thought lock? i dont know a whole ton about them TBH.
---
#9demonwithinPosted 3/12/2013 6:33:47 AM(edited)
I think converge lets you get the most out of ruin and it gives you an excuse to take kinetic reflection. If you want ruin and res, then that's a good way to approach it. And, if there is a level cap increase, you could still get to converge.

Edit:
Thought lock seems to be very situational ('turning' a badass). Scorn seems to be even more so considering you can just get a decent slag gun and swap as needed.
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel
#10JkickitPosted 3/12/2013 6:42:32 AM
You're splitting points up a bit much. Max out either Sweet release or Minds Eye, remove all the points from Flicker and max out Chain Reaction, maybe Suspension.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team