Money shot

#1gunsndrosesPosted 3/11/2013 4:41:32 PM
Can somebody explain to me the mechanics of Sal's skill, "Money Shot"?

It says that the weapon mag size needs to be at least 10 to get the full bonus. What kind of penalties are there if the mag size is less than 10?

I found a revolver today with vastly superior damage than the one I'm currently using; that being said, the one I'm using has a clip size of 11, while this new one holds 7.

How much weaker will Money Shot be with a clip size less than 10?
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#2KellyRipyaPosted 3/11/2013 4:42:52 PM
I thought this would be about looking down Moxxi's blouse through a scope
#3gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:53:55 PM
KellyRipya posted...
I thought this would be about looking down Moxxi's blouse through a scope

Moxxi's disgusting though
---
#4RaptorkittyPosted 3/11/2013 5:04:10 PM
gunsndroses posted...

It says that the weapon mag size needs to be at least 10 to get the full bonus. What kind of penalties are there if the mag size is less than 10?

I found a revolver today with vastly superior damage than the one I'm currently using; that being said, the one I'm using has a clip size of 11, while this new one holds 7.

If you're using filled to the brim it won't matter as itll increase the size of the magazine. But say you mag size is 10 with 5 points in MS. You'd get the full 400% bonus. Smaller mag would get less. If that helps at all.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#5gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 5:12:09 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
gunsndroses posted...

If you're using filled to the brim it won't matter as itll increase the size of the magazine. But say you mag size is 10 with 5 points in MS. You'd get the full 400% bonus. Smaller mag would get less. If that helps at all.

Well I chose Inconceivable over Filled to the Brim... had more practicality for me.

I just want to know how much less the damage is with a clip <10.
---
#6xHuckleberryPosted 3/11/2013 5:14:33 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
gunsndroses posted...

Well I chose Inconceivable over Filled to the Brim... had more practicality for me.

I just want to know how much less the damage is with a clip <10.

Use the dummy in Sanct to test damage. Im not entirely sure anyone has ran the numbers on that skill yet.
#7BigSai29Posted 3/11/2013 5:30:59 PM(edited)
Just tried with an 8 clip Rubi on the Target Practice. Regular shots did 11,088. Money shot did 30,800. Bringing it up to 10 made the Money Shot hit for 35,728. Also no difference in damage with a 2 shot or 3 shot creamer.