What the Fffffffffffffffffffff I want the Maggie!

#1N7Spectre707Posted 3/11/2013 7:28:22 PM
Welp, this game has just royally p***** me off!

I saved all my side missions for 2.5

I hit level 50. Got some good dupes from this board from some very generous people. Ready to start farming. First gun I really want is the Maggie. Start the clan war quest. First part is to blow up the hodunk sign. Do that, some hodunk goons are standing by the gate and charge me once the sign blows up, they charge me, I kill them, not knowing any better. Place the other clans symbol at the scene. Go to zafords and do same thing.

At this point the game has saved. I knew beforehand that I needed to side with the hodunks. However, I ha figured this would be a situation where I attack both groups first to spark the clan war, then the next step would e to pick a side. Odd then, that once I've blown up both clans stuff implicating the other clan, I can only side with zafords...what happened?

Oh, according to the Internet, when those hodunk goons charged me when I blew up their sign (understandable) and I killed them, I sealed my fate right then and there without even knowing it. I had unknowingly sided with the zafords, despite the fact I was on my way to blow their stuff up next.

Because the game saved before I learned what had happened, there's nothing I can do, except start a new character or move on. I really want the Maggie. Can anyone dupe for me? I do have some items to offer, like a bee shield or fire/corrosive/non elemental infinity.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#2capnovanPosted 3/11/2013 7:31:42 PM
Ummm, what? Choosing sides comes at the last mission. There will be a stand-off at the train station that leaves for Lynchwood. You choose then. Whatever site you got that info from is wroooooong
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/11/2013 7:31:50 PM
Get to the end of the questline and side with the hodunks and shoot the zafords.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#4Mander1861Posted 3/11/2013 7:31:55 PM
Gun sucks anyways
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#5N7Spectre707(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:35:48 PM
Seriously? Sweet! Nvm then.

Does the Maggie really suck? It's fire power seemed pretty awesome to me. I'm loving the infinities but they are pretty hard to use at distant enemies with the infinity recoil.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#6capnovanPosted 3/11/2013 7:38:25 PM
N7Spectre707 posted...

Does the Maggie really suck? It's fire power seemed pretty awesome to me. I'm loving the infinities but they are pretty hard to use at distant enemies with the infinity recoil.

No, it doesn't suck.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#7fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/11/2013 7:39:00 PM
N7Spectre707 posted...

Weapons with multiple projectiles listed on the card are currently bugged. They do not recieve appropriate damage boosts.
---
#8N7Spectre707(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:44:02 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
N7Spectre707 posted...

Weapons with multiple projectiles listed on the card are currently bugged. They do not recieve appropriate damage boosts.

Really? Shotguns too?
---
-MiKe345675
#9fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/11/2013 7:45:01 PM
N7Spectre707 posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
N7Spectre707 posted...

Really? Shotguns too?

Yes.
---
#10N7Spectre707(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:51:56 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
N7Spectre707 posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
N7Spectre707 posted...

Really? Shotguns too?

Yes.

Ok just read about it. Apparently it was an unforeseen consequence of their attempt to nerf the bee shield and CC etc, sounds like they are working on another patch though. Maybe I'll just hold on to the Maggie until the patch releases.
---
-MiKe345675