Legendary Trades

#1UlharPosted 3/12/2013 8:43:17 AM
Looking to trade for some legendaries. Sledge's shotgun, B1tch, Baby Maker, Shredifier, Madhous!. Shock, if possible. Also looking for Hide of Terramorphous and Black hole. I'm on most afternoons. Gamer tag of Ulhar Ixen. Let me know what you want, I probably have it.
#2thundersnow1234Posted 3/12/2013 1:02:54 PM
I'm looking for CC if anyone has a lvl 50 version. I'm bleeding from the eyes from farming Warrior. I have a couple henry heads and the heads from Campaign of carnage to trade.

also looking for "The B****""
#3brianvolk42Posted 3/12/2013 1:07:38 PM
thundersnow1234 posted...
I'm looking for CC if anyone has a lvl 50 version. I'm bleeding from the eyes from farming Warrior. I have a couple henry heads and the heads from Campaign of carnage to trade.

I can trade you a level 50 non elemental and all elements except slag. I'll take all the heads you're willing to drop.
#4Steve0314Posted 3/12/2013 1:07:56 PM
Ulhar posted...
Looking to trade for some legendaries. Sledge's shotgun, B1tch, Baby Maker, Shredifier, Madhous!. Shock, if possible. Also looking for Hide of Terramorphous and Black hole. I'm on most afternoons. Gamer tag of Ulhar Ixen. Let me know what you want, I probably have it.

I have a shock Shredifier if you would like it... i also have your Hide of Terra and Blackhole... I have to get them all onto one account so invite me and ill join when ready.
---
GT: Steve0314
#5brianvolk42Posted 3/12/2013 1:12:40 PM
thundersnow-

I can also give you the b***h.
#6rgronkowskiPosted 3/12/2013 1:17:56 PM
thundersnow1234 posted...

i have 3 different cc's & corporate b1tch with shock element, i would appreciate those henry heads if you'd be so kind heh :)
---
GT: rgronkowski