ATTN to all: Drop rates are broken, get looting.

#1Evil SquallPosted 3/12/2013 9:57:17 AM
To quote myself from another topic:

HAAA. Yea someone made an uh oh. Killing Terra I got : The Cradle, the Transformer an Invader, a Madhouse

The two red chests afterwards? SIX Legendaries. An Apt Hellfire, Intense Unkempt Harold, Wild Hammer Buster, Marxmans Gub, Rapid Infinity (WOO), Gunstock Maggie.

GOOD... GOD...
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#2punkrocktoolPosted 3/12/2013 10:01:09 AM
Result of the patch that was released today? It has to be...they can't change the drop rate of loot without a patching event can they?

Furthermore on the patch, I'm so glad they fixed the instances where booster and adaptive shield sound effects wouldn't fire. That was completely ruining my playing experience.
#3Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:17:49 AM
I HAVE to assume someone broke something during the hotfix. This is like Christmas.

Everyone act all nonchalant and maybe they wont notice at Gearbox >_>
---
#4Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:20:33 AM(edited)
Its gonna be hilarious if they did this on purpose just because they plan to raise the level cap. Here, have a billion legendaries that are about to become utterly pointless.
---
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/12/2013 10:21:20 AM
Evil Squall posted...
I HAVE to assume someone broke something during the hotfix. This is like Christmas.

Everyone act all nonchalant and maybe they wont notice at Gearbox >_>

why? sure it may be fun for right now for those who can take advantage, but if this persists for any length of time, the game will pretty much be boring as hell

i understand the draw of getting easy legendaries, but if they are dropping at the rate people claim that they are, what is going to be the point of playing the game at all after the novelty of trying all the different legendaries wears off.

im not trying to be negative, but this going on for any length of time is pretty bad for the game

id say grab them while you can, but i personally hope that this gets fixed sooner rather than later
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/12/2013 10:23:21 AM
im only finding certain ones repeating, its kinda boring actually...no offense loot until you can't loot no more, I just like a bit more challenge, want to see what doc mercy is going to do though, that might be interesting...
#7Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/12/2013 10:24:12 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
im only finding certain ones repeating, its kinda boring actually...no offense loot until you can't loot no more, I just like a bit more challenge, want to see what doc mercy is going to do though, that might be interesting...

i made a thread asking about it. please let me know. im just curious. at work, so i cant test myself
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#8your other dad sayzPosted 3/12/2013 10:24:44 AM
Pete here I come
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#9Jambi_ManPosted 3/12/2013 10:32:10 AM
This news makes me not even want to play till its over. I've put in too much time finding the legendaries I've gotten. I hate finding this out.....Just me though, you all go loot your faces off, if finding an orange in EVERY friggin chest gets you off.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#10SolidStryderPosted 3/12/2013 10:33:39 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
This news makes me not even want to play till its over. I've put in too much time finding the legendaries I've gotten. I hate finding this out.....Just me though, you all go loot your faces off, if finding an orange in EVERY friggin chest gets you off.

Thanks for your permission.