How are y'all gonna feel when the level cap increases

#31SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/14/2013 11:46:47 PM
res_black_death posted...
Simple, I'll feel great that I can get more skill points.

This. It will allow for more build types.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#32TsurukePosted 3/15/2013 12:43:10 PM
Jkickit posted...
I don't see how he was trying to provoke anyone, all he did was give a simple statement.

By that definition it would be already in the act of provoking other users, which was not done. Hence why I corrected myself saying "Troll-bait" instead of actually "Trolling" -- that users lack of an English Comprehension skill in that post could have provoked anyone (let alone, me had I not have the right mind on my shoulders).

Oh well, I don't see said user defending themselves or some sort of acknowledgement or rebuttal (so far) -- a classic troll sign (not to be confused with that of a hungry troll who just continues and continues).
Keep in mind, not everyone here throws that word around without knowing its meaning (especially if they have been here LONG enough and going by the site's meaning).

TL;DR: User didn't fully read before posting -- ultimately being suspected as a troll which could have potentially started a flame war. Plain and simple.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#33JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/15/2013 12:46:59 PM
If Badassasaurus Rex and the Torgue and Seraph vendors scale then I can live with a level cap increase. I really don't care about it either way, though.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.