Would anyone want to try black weapons?

#1gangoplushPosted 3/12/2013 4:41:58 PM
I am NOT doing this to distribute any black weapons. This is also not a debate about if you like or dislike them. Just call it for educational reasons. I'm just wondering if there are people who are interested in just trying them out. If there is an interest, I will host a game for people. These guns can only be saved in your bank so I will not be in Sanctuary for you to store them. Let me know.
#2Epic_McDudePosted 3/12/2013 4:44:03 PM
I thought the latest patch makes that impossible now? Correct me if I'm wrong here.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#3gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:49:18 PM
I don't think so.
#4Steve0314Posted 3/12/2013 4:53:56 PM
Hmmm. Too overpowered... I would use one to farm pete, terra, and hyperious but other than that it would ruin the game.
---
GT: Steve0314
#5gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:56:13 PM
Steve0314 posted...
Hmmm. Too overpowered... I would use one to farm pete, terra, and hyperious but other than that it would ruin the game.

I agree. That's why I'm not distributing them. I just thought that some people would want to see what they look like and just to see how over powered they are.
#6Flow_149Posted 3/12/2013 4:59:12 PM
gangoplush posted...
Steve0314 posted...

I agree. That's why I'm not distributing them. I just thought that some people would want to see what they look like and just to see how over powered they are.

Hmmm. .. I'm actually curious in seeing how they actually are.
Will be online at 530PST.

gt:PPaprika
*also lol at the OP remark.
#7TsurukePosted 3/12/2013 5:04:18 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
I thought the latest patch makes that impossible now? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I thought so too, because I was in a game Months back and a friend had his legendary shield (well it was modded apparently but not too modded to be considered "Black" but still enough to be considered "invalid) on and once we traveled from a place to another (not even fast traveled) I noticed he didn't have a shield anymore. Was unsure why until I read online about the "invalids"
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#8gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:09:25 PM
I have a shotgun that you aim at the ground and it throws you high into the air. I was showing it to someone a few days ago and it worked fine. I don't think there has been any patches since that.
#9creamygoodness1Posted 3/12/2013 5:26:44 PM
Sounds like fun, please invite me JREDQUEST GT
#10gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:31:05 PM
I'm playing now and it works fine.