farming the warrior

#1devilish1974Posted 3/13/2013 4:25:45 AM
just been farming the warrior and got 2 legendary weapons, on my 3rd go i got a sniper banbury volcano, then 2 trys later i got a bioary Thunderball Fists the scopped one, never knew the drop rate was so high for the warrior,
#2MrImpatient35Posted 3/13/2013 6:06:55 AM
it's not. You're just lucky. I've farmed him at least 150 times by now. Only got 2 legendaries from him. A Flakker and a CC. I think he dropped a legendary shield once.

On the other hand, Pete has dropped all kinds of legendaries for me.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3WretchedOwlPosted 3/13/2013 7:05:45 AM
Sounds like an extreme stroke of luck to me. So congrats on that.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#4Tru_NavaronePosted 3/13/2013 10:03:02 AM(edited)
I've farmed him so many times and I've only gotten 3 legendaries from him. A cc the first time I killed it when its almost guaranteed to drop a legendary and a white death and pitch fork when sniper drop rates were increased. Hell, I've only gotten a handful of etechs from it. I have better luck with the rest of the bosses
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3
#5N7Spectre707Posted 3/13/2013 10:10:13 AM
Is it possible that the drop rates were slightly increased though?

I know yesterday there was a hotfix glitch, but the rumor is that gearbox was probably intentionally adjusting drop rates, and just goofed a bit. I'm wondering if they didnt still set the drop rates higher than they were previously now though.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/13/2013 10:13:38 AM
N7Spectre707 posted...
Is it possible that the drop rates were slightly increased though?

I know yesterday there was a hotfix glitch, but the rumor is that gearbox was probably intentionally adjusting drop rates, and just goofed a bit. I'm wondering if they didnt still set the drop rates higher than they were previously now though.

its possible (and that is likely what caused the problem yesterday), but if they did, we have no clue how much they altered it until someone either looks at the code and figures it out, or they tell us
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7heidegger37Posted 3/13/2013 10:19:45 AM
The Warrior just dropped literally 6 legendaries for me (AT ONCE), including TWO CC's (ON TVHM) Although every boss I've killed in the last two days has dropped a legendary, as well as every single chest i've opened...
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/13/2013 10:21:17 AM
heidegger37 posted...
The Warrior just dropped literally 6 legendaries for me (AT ONCE), including TWO CC's (ON TVHM) Although every boss I've killed in the last two days has dropped a legendary, as well as every single chest i've opened...

because you still have the glitched hotfix going.

just trying to clarify so people arent misled into believing his normal drop rates have skyrocketed
---
#9heidegger37Posted 3/13/2013 10:24:53 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
heidegger37 posted...

just trying to clarify so people arent misled into believing his normal drop rates have skyrocketed

You've been saying this since yesterday, but I watched Netflix for three hours last night...turned my xbox off... and just killed the Warrior again this afternoon... and it's still not fixed apparently. Farming more than 100 an hour lol
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/13/2013 10:32:50 AM
heidegger37 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
heidegger37 posted...

You've been saying this since yesterday, but I watched Netflix for three hours last night...turned my xbox off... and just killed the Warrior again this afternoon... and it's still not fixed apparently. Farming more than 100 an hour lol

are you playing BL offline or something? its fixed for everybody else
---