farming the warrior

#11partytrevPosted 3/13/2013 9:41:22 AM
I take a two day break from xbox, to find out I missed out on this event. They really patched it up? That sucks!
#12jloewensteinPosted 3/13/2013 9:51:24 AM
Went home running after work, yesterday. I was aware that the glitch was fixed, but "just in case". Same ol' junk loot, everywere, including the warrior.

But a curious thing - having some fun in the Beatdown (testing dfred cooldown build), I've saw a blue shining. Went closer, and it was a sniper rifle!!! Closer, and it was... a dobby droog. So yep, GBX certanly adjust the drop rate... to troll us.
#13partytrevPosted 3/13/2013 9:55:50 AM
jloewenstein posted...
Went home running after work, yesterday. I was aware that the glitch was fixed, but "just in case". Same ol' junk loot, everywere, including the warrior.

But a curious thing - having some fun in the Beatdown (testing dfred cooldown build), I've saw a blue shining. Went closer, and it was a sniper rifle!!! Closer, and it was... a dobby droog. So yep, GBX certanly adjust the drop rate... to troll us.

So, you want a cobra dupe? I could help if you want.
#14Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/13/2013 9:56:02 AM
jloewenstein posted...

brutal. i was excited for you just reading it, and then came the letdown
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#15jloewensteinPosted 3/13/2013 10:09:02 AM
partytrev posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Thanks, dude, apreciate your generosity, but is not needed. I already have a skookum. A tumtum, to compare damage, should be neat, but... PC player here. Actualy I'm always in beatdown not to farm, just because is a great place to pick a fight and wack some jerks ;D
#16partytrevPosted 3/13/2013 10:14:58 AM
jloewenstein posted...
partytrev posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Thanks, dude, apreciate your generosity, but is not needed. I already have a skookum. A tumtum, to compare damage, should be neat, but... PC player here. Actualy I'm always in beatdown not to farm, just because is a great place to pick a fight and wack some jerks ;D

Alright, no problem