Zer0 Sniper Rotation

#11Jambi_ManPosted 3/13/2013 1:39:07 PM
jloewenstein posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Its a pretty nice all sniping setup (for equipment you have)

Mine were:
Skullsmasher (For smashing skulls)
Cobra (Just because "I LIKE IT!!" and this soon replaced the Skullsmasher which then opened up a spot for either the Volcano or Corrosive Railer)
Trespasser (You know, to bypass dat shield)
Patriot (the full auto was more for close quarters "oh $*#&" situations")

I should suggest a full auto sniper or a semi-auto with a fast enough fire rate for those close sticky situations when you find yourself recharging decepti0n.

I'll definitely have to get a Trespasser. Its just gonna be tough finding one that has one with the crit boost prefix on it seeing as I'll be running a Deadly Sniper mod, I'm going for full head exploding madnesssssss. I've also been looking around for a decent Buffalo as well, but I'm hitting a block there. Does Dukino's Mom not respawn? I know I've done the quest.. does it need to be active to farm her?

Dukino's mom respawns, but she drops the mongol. I guess the Buffalo is a mission reward

Ya, the Buffalo is the mission reward for killing Dukino's Mom. If you need one, and already turned it in, I'll be doing some 2.5 sides in a bit, and I'm sure I've got at least 5-6 of those missions open still. I'd be happy to grab a Buff for ya....
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#12Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/13/2013 4:00:38 PM
also, with the same parts, Skookum > Tumtum.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 78275
#13WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:00:55 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
jloewenstein posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Mine were:
Cobra (Just because "I LIKE IT!!" and this soon replaced the Skullsmasher which then opened up a spot for either the Volcano or Corrosive Railer)

I should suggest a full auto sniper or a semi-auto with a fast enough fire rate for those close sticky situations when you find yourself recharging decepti0n.

I'll definitely have to get a Trespasser. Its just gonna be tough finding one that has one with the crit boost prefix on it seeing as I'll be running a Deadly Sniper mod, I'm going for full head exploding madnesssssss. I've also been looking around for a decent Buffalo as well, but I'm hitting a block there. Does Dukino's Mom not respawn? I know I've done the quest.. does it need to be active to farm her?

Dukino's mom respawns, but she drops the mongol. I guess the Buffalo is a mission reward

Ya, the Buffalo is the mission reward for killing Dukino's Mom. If you need one, and already turned it in, I'll be doing some 2.5 sides in a bit, and I'm sure I've got at least 5-6 of those missions open still. I'd be happy to grab a Buff for ya....

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you held onto it for me! Unfortunately if you've seen my other topic, its impossible for me to play online at the moment what with all the freezing... but I'm grinding some BA ranks on PT1 currently, so I'm working on it.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#14Jambi_ManPosted 3/13/2013 6:20:24 PM(edited)
WretchedOwl posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
jloewenstein posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Mine were:

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you held onto it for me! Unfortunately if you've seen my other topic, its impossible for me to play online at the moment what with all the freezing... but I'm grinding some BA ranks on PT1 currently, so I'm working on it.

For sure. Got a siah-siah prefix .... 33.3k dmg, 97acc, 5.0rl, 7mag. Not sure if that's a decent one or not, I've never really used the Buff, but It'll be here waitin for you if you want it. PM me when you can fix that BS you're dealing with. I'll be on tonight for another hour or so, and tomorrow after 5:30ET.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.