LF DAHL Plasma Casters

#1heidegger37Posted 3/13/2013 12:11:17 PM
I really want fire ones, but I'll take corrosive as well (must be lvl 50)

Can trade/dupe legendaries for them.

GT: VA x TERR0R
#2heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 12:14:28 PM
Only interested in DAHL manufactured
#3WretchedOwlPosted 3/13/2013 1:16:46 PM
Dahl E-techs are the worst in my opinion.. Either hipfire or waste 1/3 of the bullets you shoot. No win. In my opinion, go Maliwan for a PC. I'd help you out, but I've set fire to every Dahl E-tech I've ever seen.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#4MarsillioPosted 3/13/2013 6:40:43 PM
Pretty sure I've shock, fire and corrosive for dupetrade. Wouldn't happen to have a slag shreddifier or shock norfleet?
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#5heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:54:06 PM
Marsillio posted...
Pretty sure I've shock, fire and corrosive for dupetrade. Wouldn't happen to have a slag shreddifier or shock norfleet?

Pretty sure I have a slag shredifier. GT?

Lets dupe trade
#6MarsillioPosted 3/13/2013 7:27:44 PM
GT Marsillio
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#7Buring13Posted 3/13/2013 8:57:21 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
Dahl E-techs are the worst in my opinion.. Either hipfire or waste 1/3 of the bullets you shoot. No win. In my opinion, go Maliwan for a PC. I'd help you out, but I've set fire to every Dahl E-tech I've ever seen.

Plasma casters are the SMGs, aren't they? Normal Dahl zoom. The ARs have the weird spread when zoomed.
---
Forza Italia
No Miccoli, No party
#8WretchedOwlPosted 3/13/2013 11:25:09 PM
Buring13 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

Plasma casters are the SMGs, aren't they? Normal Dahl zoom. The ARs have the weird spread when zoomed.

So do the PCs.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#9xHuckleberryPosted 3/14/2013 2:08:01 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Buring13 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

So do the PCs.

Only the ARs have the spread shot. The SMGs have burst fire, but otherwise no spread. Hipfire the world if you want.
#10Buring13Posted 3/14/2013 3:11:01 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Buring13 posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

So do the PCs.

Nope, just checked. All 3 of my Dahl plasma casters have normal burst fire when zoomed.
---
Forza Italia
No Miccoli, No party