Fully convinced that Warrior drop rate has increased

#11ArchSublimePosted 3/13/2013 3:35:46 PM
ArchSublime posted...
Without exaggerating I got 3 lvl 50's to drop from warrior within 60 kills or so. Craziest luck streak i've ever had in borderlands period. Then after I got the flakker, leech mod, and the impaler to drop, the black queen dropped a level 50 nukem on the 4th kill (I specifically remember that because she's one of the few that doesn't spawn every reload). Even more amazingly, BEFORE those drops from warrior I had mick drop 2 lvl 50 maggies within 20 kills. I actually made a topic about it back in november I think, I thought I found a legitmate glitch involving the vault hunter's relic. I'll try to find my topic to post it was really interesting.

*left out a comma lol
#12Jambi_ManPosted 3/13/2013 3:38:15 PM
ArchSublime posted...
Without exaggerating I got 3 lvl 50's to drop from warrior within 60 kills or so. Craziest luck streak i've ever had in borderlands period. Then after I got the flakker leech mod, and the impaler to drop, the black queen dropped a level 50 nukem on the 4th kill (I specifically remember that because she's one of the few that doesn't spawn every reload). Even more amazingly, BEFORE those drops from warrior I had mick drop 2 lvl 50 maggies within 20 kills. I actually made a topic about it back in november I think, I thought I found a legitmate glitch involving the vault hunter's relic. I'll try to find my topic to post it was really interesting.

Wow, that's rad. My craziest run was farming Gettle/Mobley. They BOTH dropped the Veruc/W.D...... 2 times in a row. 4 oranges in 2 runs. No joke
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#13B33rMe2Posted 3/13/2013 3:54:17 PM
What is the moonshot method for killing him?
#14ArchSublimePosted 3/13/2013 4:20:08 PM
Found it, my luck was way better than I remembered. I still wonder if it was entirely luck or not, too many varibles to really know I guess.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64310421